SAU Community

Newcastle/central Coast Meet And Cruise 21St October

34GeeTeeTee

I'm a maybe now :-)

Hope so mate!!

Hey guys, im going to have a photographer in my car so when we get to the 80km zone past brooklyn everyone get into the left lane, ill shoot up the right lane in my gtr with said photographer hanging out window and we can get action shots of all the cars, might want to slow it down to like 60-70 tho to make sure we have enough time.

Yeah we might try get a few action shots and if someone is keen to volunteer we should get an action vid of the cars cruising on Old Pac? We can discuss on the day too see who wants to do what....

I'll take my shirt off and flex as I drive past.

Oh dear :no: lolz

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can tell you guys there are a few impressive cars coming along and it seems a few surprise additions! My car WILL make this now due to the help of the forums guru :thumbsup:

Forgot how good gate sounds :wub:

I can tell you guys there are a few impressive cars coming along and it seems a few surprise additions! My car WILL make this now due to the help of the forums guru :thumbsup:

Forgot how good gate sounds :wub:

Glad you got your car back together. Looking forward to seeing it.

Believe it or not I've actually heard about your car outside of the forums. /creeper

Glad you got your car back together. Looking forward to seeing it.

Believe it or not I've actually heard about your car outside of the forums. /creeper

Its been a long and expensive exercise thats for sure! But worth it...

Ummm Yeah thats kind of creepy :P Where dud you hear about it? You some sort of ninja :ph34r:

Oh and just called Pie In The Sky to book us in just to make sure there is enough food lol, they are aware we are coming, i said approx 30 cars as i have no idea how many are coming.... We will need to line up and stack the cars nose in and they'll have to be parked pretty much door to door for any chance of us to fit so its another hurdle on the day :woot:

Its been a long and expensive exercise thats for sure! But worth it...

Ummm Yeah thats kind of creepy :P Where dud you hear about it? You some sort of ninja :ph34r:

Oh and just called Pie In The Sky to book us in just to make sure there is enough food lol, they are aware we are coming, i said approx 30 cars as i have no idea how many are coming.... We will need to line up and stack the cars nose in and they'll have to be parked pretty much door to door for any chance of us to fit so its another hurdle on the day :woot:

Friend of mine Matt, drives a black R34 GT-T was talking about it.

I am THE ultimate creep.

Friend of mine Matt, drives a black R34 GT-T was talking about it.

I am THE ultimate creep.

I know Chookie, Martin and Kurtis with Black GTT's but no Matt? :blink:

Tell him to come on the cruise :woot:

OK, so just fired off my number to a few via PM to make sure no-one is left behind on the day.... If you dont have it let me know :)

Walkie Talkie thingos are probably a good idea on the day, not sure how many have them but if you do bring them along so we can all keep in touch..... Probably good if anyone wants to do rolling shots too as we will know when to move and slow down etc :yes:

I know Chookie, Martin and Kurtis with Black GTT's but no Matt? :blink:

Tell him to come on the cruise :woot:

Yeah I'm busting his chops as we speak. 50/50 chance on getting him to come. I'll bug him all week.

That'll work. Either that or make him not want to come. ??? PROFIT!

Is your name Benji also?

I bit my tongue on that! lol

Are you bringing a shopping trolley?

Or maybe J-Rad can trike down Woy Woy road

Forget Woy Woy, you've seen Galston Gorge :banana:

This is getting bigger by the day! SO KEEN :woot: