SAU Community

Fs: Black C34 S2 Stagea!

Hey Guys...

I have decided to sell one of my Stagea's! My Black S2 RS4 (NEO 25)... Reason for sale, i am chasing a Patrol preferably & the other Stag is a RSV which i would prefer to keep out of the two due to it being a RWD model. Genuine Sale!!

Its actually a Dayz edition im sure but currently has a standard S2 front bar, so has a few extra goodies so to speak of. Has about 130,000kms on the clock & all the typical options you'd expect from a S2 Stag! Power options, privacy glass, ABS, tiptronic trans, 206KW RB25 turbo, blah, blah, blah lol... Has 6 months rego though could do with some new tyres as they have been on there for quite some time now!

Is a daily transporter with no problems, great mechanical & top reliability you can trust from a Nissan though it does have a few blemish's you would expect from a daily such as a few rub marks / scruffs on the front & back bars and it could do with a polished here & there but still present well with nice straight lines!

Price & Location: $8250, Western Sydney!!

Will have some pictures up soon, am currently interstate & am open to swaps as we are chasing a 4x4 or another S13 / R32 perhaps??

Regards, Matt.

Hi mate, PM your number & i'll send you some pics!

Need to sell this peeps so if anyone else is interested PM me your numbers & i'll do the same... Willing to negotiate a price as it does need some TLC! Its not perfect on the cosmetic side of things so to speak of so i'll take $7000! Still open to swaps as well.

Cheers, Matt.

Hi mate, not really after a Civic! Like my Nissans! But thanks anyway!!

We're chasing something like a Patrol or perhaps another R32 or another Silvia/180SX even, though a Boat would be acceptable as well as we are currently in the market for a cheap one.

Anyways, managed to get some pics together as requested. Found a few on my computer so will get some more together when i get back to Sydney! Cheers!!

76602243inleo.jpg

52889890.jpg

30498998.jpg

Edited by Dr Tuning

• 2 weeks later...

I know right.. Its a bargain!!

The only thing wrong with it is the paint could do with some TLC in a few places! My guess is, people dont have the money i take it.. I need the money lol.. Hence the price! I'd snap it up myself if things were the other way around.

Well, i still need the money so if anyones keen for a cheap S2 Stagea, you know where to find me!