SAU Community

1992 R32 Gtr - White - Modified - $12K

Hi all,

For sale is my 1992 R32 GTR that I purchased back in 2003 with 72,000km's on the clock. The vehicle had one Australian owner prior to buying it, and it is now up to 110,000km.

The Good

- Racepace Stage 1 RB26DETT (oil gallery modifications, head rebuilt with new guides, shims etc, forged pistons, R33 GTR crankshaft, sump baffles etc)

- Tomei Poncams (260 in/ex)

- HKS camgears

- Tomei twin entry fuel rail

- 2L surge tank in the boot with Bosch 044 fuel pump, braided lines to the fuel rail

- HKS twin plate clutch (with 50% meat remaining)

- HKS lightened flywheel

- Sard 800cc injectors

- Garrett T04z (0.86) on X-speed high mount manifold with Tial 44mm external wastegate

- Trust/Greddy PE-ii drag exhaust

- Trust/Greddy aluminium radiator

- Trust/Greddy dual entry drag intercooler

- Splitfire coil packs

- HKS Twin Power ignition amplifier

- Autronic SM4 ECU

- Blitz ZZ-R coilovers

- Whiteline front and rear sway bars, all bushes front to back have been replaced with Whiteline

- V-spec Brembo 4 pot callipers on the front with DBA 4000 slotted discs

- R34 GTR wheels with new (90% tread) Federal tyres

The interior of the car is very clean and in remarkable condition for its age, with no dash bubbles and no broken aircon vents. The car has an R33 GTR drivers seat, with normal wear and tear but no rips.

The Bad

- Snapped key stuck in drivers side door lock

- Gunmetal grey front bar and no grill (do have a carbon fibre grill in box, brand new, that will go with the car)

- Tachometer stops working occasionally on the instrument cluster

The Ugly

- 10cm spot of rust on the roof at the top of the drivers side A pillar.

- Dent in passenger side door

- Touched up scrape just behind the rear drivers side door

Summary

Overall the car is in A1 mechanical condition, with all parts above being brand new (excluding the clutch and sway bars which were previously on the car) and installed in the last 5000kms. All mechanical work was done by Autotech Services in Hume, ACT and it has a conservative tune on it currently making 380kw at all four wheels (Autotech have a dyno dynamics 4wd dyno). The car drives straight and I really cannot stress enough that mechanically this car is brilliant, anyone that drives it will be impressed.

The body of the car however does require some TLC - a few thousand on a decent paint job and getting the surface rust on the roof removed is all it would take to make this car absolutely mint.

Why am I selling? I have owned this car for almost 10 years now and interests/priorities have changed over the years. I was intending to fix the body up, but need to purchase a 4WD ute and have run out of garage space. I also only drive the car once a fortnight for a 50km round trip just to keep it running.

The car is located in Canberra and registered with no outstanding defects and is not listed as a write off on any systems. I am asking for $12,000 which I believe is a fair price given the work that has gone into it, and that it is basically brand new mechanically. Will upload pictures tomorrow night.

Best contact for me is through PM on here or via the mobile, 0423 670 289. Due to my job I am often unable to take calls during the day, but will respond after hours.

I have thought about parting it out, but don't have the time or space :)

It would also be a shame imo, as every mechanic who has driven it comments that it is one of the best driving R32's they have come across. It's a brilliant car and if someone picks it up they are getting an absolute bargain - all it then needs is a bit of money put into the body :)