SAU Community

R33 Series 2 Front Lip

Whats the price now? if there are 5 ppl how much? if there are 10 ppl how much? genuine or copy?
Fibreglass. Unpainted. Postage I would say less than $40 or even $30.

Fiberglass? it will be a copy...:spcow:

feels interest slipping away................................................. :freak:

I'm interested in this copy (I need a spare one) but I would like to know how this guy is going to make the 4 front mountings. Factory ones have 2 wing nut secured mounts on the outer side of the air intakes and 2 of the same between the outer air intakes and where you would mount a FMIC. If he can come up with a way of mounting it that is more than just securing the bottom of the lip and at the end of the bar then I'm in. Anything less will move around over time and rub paint off the bar. :):D:(:):)

Neil.

I'm interested in this copy (I need a spare one) but I would like to know how this guy is going to make the 4 front mountings. Factory ones have 2 wing nut secured mounts on the outer side of the air intakes and 2 of the same between the outer air intakes and where you would mount a FMIC. If he can come up with a way of mounting it that is more than just securing the bottom of the lip and at the end of the bar then I'm in. Anything less will move around over time and rub paint off the bar.  :)  :D  :(  :)  :)  

Neil.

I suppose it is going to be the same as the orginal lip.