SAU Community

(Syd) Up For Swap 1998 Ej8 Civic Coupe.

Hey guys,

I have a 1998 Honda EJ8 Civic Coupe (manual) up for swap for any manual turbo sil or skyline. Car is currently on around 260k all highway k only from the previous owner (female), bought it around 250k. The engine is very healthy and strong, run smooth. The car have logbook, all the receipts and paper work. Car color is silver, 16" alloy wheel with 90% tread. The interior is immaculate!, exterior the paint is excellent! All electronic is working, a/c and heater all work perfectly. Timming belt had been replaced at around 215k. Car have been serviced regularly by previous owner and now me, I just serviced it at around 500km ago with Castrol Edge 5w-30. Car have 11 months of rego. Very well looked after, never been in any accident. Always use BP Ultimate. The only reason I let this baby go is I want a turbo car.

Good:

Ported & Polished head for more little bit more power and torgue, good for daily (good P&P job).

Injen CAI

Megan Racing header 4-2-1 (few week old) for low and mid range torgue, again good for daily driven.

Bad:

Sump gasket started to leak due to aged, just minor leak, nothing major (easy fix). Planned to fix it myself, but have no time.

Few small dents and 2 minor scratches from stupid people at the car park :( very hard to notice.

Anyone want a good looking daily driven car, this is the car for you, you will not be disappointed. If you are interested, please let me know via pm or text 0403201566.

Here is a few pics:

dscn1120r.jpgdscn1148ep.jpgdscn1160j.jpgdscn1111g.jpg

Edited by samyip