SAU Community

The headlights were unfortunately correctly complied, by gluing a shitty piece of metal into the light so a dodgy halogen lamp could be retrofitted. I can't believe that passes ADR's while the HID's don't.

I assume the ballasts are still in the headlights though, I should have a look to see if they damaged the wiring or removed them. Anyone have a pic of where they hide?

Hay man do you still have fuel flap motor still

Thanks Gary

No, sorry, the fuel flap solenoid has been sold.

Scott,

Do you have the front undertray ? If so it is feasible to post it due to size ?

Not sure, I will have a look tomorrow. It is big but light so it shouldn't cost too much.

The headlights were unfortunately correctly complied, by gluing a shitty piece of metal into the light so a dodgy halogen lamp could be retrofitted. I can't believe that passes ADR's while the HID's don't.

I assume the ballasts are still in the headlights though, I should have a look to see if they damaged the wiring or removed them. Anyone have a pic of where they hide?

To get to the ballast you have to take the headlight out. It is on the side of the headlight itself, Naturally this will be the side facing towards the middle of the car.

6 screws or 4 cant remember and a cover pops off you cant miss it. I think it has lots of death warnings on it. My guess is they took them out though... But if you could check that would be great

• 1 month later...