SAU Community

Plz Help.. R33 Gtst Auto To Manual Conversion Wiring?

ok so im trying to do a conversion (auto to man) on my s2 r33 gtst but im stuck on the wiring :angry:.. can i use the original automatic wiring loom or do i need to put the manual gearbox loom in? do i need to modify anything to make it fit? i read something on here about having to connect the neutral/reverse/ground but im still a bit confused with which loom to use and what goes where... and also theres a plug that goes into the fuse box that has 2 pins on the automatic but the plug from the manual loom has 6 pins... any ideas on how this works/what its for or what i can do to make it fit??

PLZ HELP!!! thanks

ok so im trying to do a conversion (auto to man) on my s2 r33 gtst but im stuck on the wiring :angry:.. can i use the original automatic wiring loom or do i need to put the manual gearbox loom in? do i need to modify anything to make it fit? i read something on here about having to connect the neutral/reverse/ground but im still a bit confused with which loom to use and what goes where... and also theres a plug that goes into the fuse box that has 2 pins on the automatic but the plug from the manual loom has 6 pins... any ideas on how this works/what its for or what i can do to make it fit??

PLZ HELP!!! thanks

Plenty of guides on here