SAU Community

Sau Show And Shine Pics

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the pics guys. Might use some of them for the sau vic fb page :)

So now that the SnS is done, who`s up for a soccer match early next sunday morning :P

Followed up by a beer at the local serb club?

What a great day. Big thanks to Birds and Sunkist for hosting the next episode of SAU Vic TV. I'm already at about 20 minutes and I'm trying to cut it down to under 15. That being said, if anyone has photos they'd like me to put into the show, email them to [email protected] with your name and forum name. I'll be sure to put your name in the credits. ;)

Jamie, (I hope I've got your name right), do you mind if I post this photo to the SAU Vic TV facebook page?

59614044.jpg

So awesome, didnt get time for a pic.

I rocked up at about 10.45 - there was about 15 lambos, mostly late model Murcies and Gallardos parked up the street just idling. I had to drive between a lp-640 double parked on one side of the street and a gallardo double parked on the other - I was watching my corners like a mo fo!!! Think they must have been doing a drive day.

Wish I could have stayed longer to meet n greet but I literally had to walk in, do a lap, and leave.

But awesome effort was put in - well done SAU vic.

What a great day. Big thanks to Birds and Sunkist for hosting the next episode of SAU Vic TV. I'm already at about 20 minutes and I'm trying to cut it down to under 15. That being said, if anyone has photos they'd like me to put into the show, email them to [email protected] with your name and forum name. I'll be sure to put your name in the credits. ;)

Jamie, (I hope I've got your name right), do you mind if I post this photo to the SAU Vic TV facebook page?

wonder if azn mode turned out okay?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA alvin.

Must be the b4d luck plates lol

thanks to the committee and organisers for er... organising.

Saw someone with a tri-pod doing a pseudo aerial shot, keen to to see the result!

That might be Gwyn from gripshift&slide I think