SAU Community

Rta Check + Location :)

SS-

Hey guys im from melbourne and looking at buying a car sydney was going through the revs/rta check

i am just wondering which check should i use the one on the RTA website or the Revs one? and also where would be a good place to check out a car around the cbd obviously don't mind going a little bit out but the guy lives to far out as is happy to meet me somewhere closer to the city

thanks!

Hey thanks! i saw that website a little while ago and forgot about it

well im going to sydney anyway and thought i may aswell have a look at it since im there :)

Thanks for the link :) will probably be using that one.

I'm looking at a gen 4 liberty

Also been old by the seller that he can meet me at five docks?(said it was close to the cbd) But from what I can see no station close to there? Lol or am I not reading the map properly

Thanks for the help guys

It's not really "close" to the city. I drive past there everyday to go to work in the CBD. If your not familiar with the area, not a easy place to get around. Peak hour and even normal day traffic is bitch to get around the area even in public transport. Ask him to meet you at Strathfield or a place that has a train station.

Hmmm yeah was having a look at google maps lol thinking burwood or ash field as they seem abit closer

Haha yeah i hear Sydney traffic is pretty bad so will probs just train it out a little bit, any particular reason for strathfield? eg shopping center or something?

thanks

yeah shopping center still exists, there's some free parking as well. or you could arrange the guy to pick you up somewhere and drive over to Jap Link Motors 175 Parramatta Road, Haberfield NSW 2045. It's pretty much 5 mins away from Five Dock anyway. Call them and they could probably inspect the car for you.