SAU Community

**japan** 18" 3 Piece Work Meister S1 18X9.5 +24 (All Around) 5X114.3

-Name: Jamel Lopes-Hurt

-Email: JDIZZY204 (AT) GMAIL.COM

-Phone #: ZERO EIGHT ZERO THREE EIGHT THREE ZERO ONE THREE THREE ZERO

-Postal code: 550-0013

PM me or email me for quickest response. Thank you.

I have a full set of SSR Meister S1s for sale. These are non staggered with white faces. They are all 5x114.3 and will be sold without tires. The wheels have some curbing but they are straight and true. Plenty of brake clearance for big brakes.

NO TRADES!!

I am selling them for 220,000 JPY SHIPPED OBO (~2700 AUD SHIPPED OBO) and PP fee.

all4.jpg

P1030809.jpg

P1030811.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

P1030812.jpg

stickers.jpg

If I see you list any more sets of wheels your account will be banned until you become an SAU paid trader/sponsor.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/294953-are-you-a-business-want-to-advertise-on-sau-click-here/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm just relaying what my mechanic told me. In my other post i talked about sonething similiar but some mechanics said to me that black smoke "can" be normal. But I'm out of my depth here. Ecu is usually under the driver footwell? Or ive seen it sometimes on passenger footwells. Couldn't see it either. If it hasn't been tuned, is it even possible for a car to run well (meaning it feels normal when driving, not thinking about A/F ratios and such) if it hasn't been tuned on a aftermarket ecu? Either way needs a tune, I'll leave it to the professionals.  
    • It's not an oil problem. It is yet another BMW design problem. Best fixed by not buying that Eurotrash in the first place, along with VAG products and half of Satan's limo supplier's catalogue.
    • Ah ok. It would be a lot more accurate to simply say, the car has not been tuned.  Blowing black smoke on boost is so crazy far from any state of 'tune' that I would not even call it poorly tuned.  Do you know where the ECU lives? It takes about 10 seconds to access the ECU and we could solve this mystery.
    • Been doing a little bit of driving the last week. Dialling in the gearbox bit by bit. Had to take a few piccies for insurance. Picked up some new PSR 275/40r18 to test out. Got them fitted up on Friday and popped them on for the drive today.  I got some new Penrite 80w140 progear diff oil as the diff was making a right racket back there, especially in tight low speed stuff. Now I can barely notice it.  Took it for a good drive today with the missus and kids, about a 1hr 20 round trip. The 8hp definitely transforms the car. Nice quick smooth changes in comfort mode and driving at 17-1800rpm on the highway at 100 to sharp snappy shifts when you want to put the boot down. Daughter decided it would be a nice time to have a sleep while we were cruising around 🤣 Did a light hit to the speed limit on the way home. Accidently went first off the lights then shifted 2 3rd and put a little bit down through 4th and end up in 5th.  Messenger_creation_4fd71412-9a82-470c-b14c-28b3760de1e4.mp4
    • What about cases like the BMW S65/S85 where part of the rod bearing wear issue is crazy tight? Obviously the real solution is to just run slightly oversize bearing clearance vs OEM but I've also seen people suggest lower viscosity oil compared to the 10W60 Castrol TWS BMW specced from the factory.