SAU Community

300+ Rwkw Gtst - Top Shelf Parts Only! Price Drop For Members!

well... Since I'm having a baby and I barely drive the car anymore, I have finally decided it's time to move on.

Up for grabs is my 1994 R33 Gts-t. built with the highest quality Japanese parts and no expense spared, not only does this car make heaps of power, it makes it quickly, easliy, agressively and most importantly... reliably.

I have had this car for 7 years and am the second Australian owner. My best mate imported it in about 2003 and it has been looked after like a child ever since. The car came over stock and has been entirely modified by myself. The car was put together using only the best japanese parts, all chosen to compliment each other.

The car was tuned on 98 ron with the factory turbo and ran at 185rwkw for a few years, and later became one of the first cars on SAU to be tuned on e85, finally cracking the 300rwkw mark back in 2009.

After 3 years of 300+ rwkw the old motor finally popped (big end) and got replaced with a low km unit out of a stagea. This motor has been installed and tuned, and has only seen 1 motorkhana day.

As the motor is out of a stagea, it has an RB26 block with the larger alloy sump and RB25 internals.

It also spent it's whole life attached to an auto box and came out of a non performance modded showcar that was unable to be complied.

The car currently makes 290rwkw on BP Ultimate @ 19 psi and a huge 323rwkw on E85 - all tuning by Trent @ chequred tuning (Status)

car sees full boost by 3200rpm and makes power right up to the 7400rpm redline

Car has been on it's track tune of approx 275rwkw @ 17psi since the new motor was installed.

I never run it on more than this as there really isn't any need.

mods:

1998 Nissan Stagea RB25 - 75,000km (100k service done less than 5,000 ago) (chassis approx 150,000km)

HKS GT 2835 Pro S Turbo (.68)

Nismo 555cc Injectors

Nismo Intank fuel pump

Nismo Z32 AFM

Splitfire Coilpacks

New OEM radiator

Hybrid GT Front Mount intercooler (matte black)

Greddy 1lt catchcuan (both rockers to can, pcv blocked, rocker to plenum connected)

Steel intake pipe

Custom cold air box with cold air intake

Apexi pod filter

ARP Exhaust manifold studs

Veer metal gaskets (turbo, and manifold)

Rocker covers removed, painted and resealed with new oem gaskets

Greddy RB26 Exhaust cam gear

Apexi 3" front pipe

Custom 3" decat pipe welded into face cat

Custom 3" genie rear pipe, tucked up into body

Hotdog and Genie cannon (4" tip)

Gates racing timing belt

RB30 water pump

New OEM engine mounts

RB26 5.5lt alloy sump (front diff removed)

Exedy HHHDBC (triple heavy duty button clutch) with GTR pressure plate

Nismo GT LSD Pro 1.5 TT diff (serviced every 5000km with motul comp fluid

Greddy Type S coilovers with cabin adjust for rears (6/8 springrate)

Selby's swaybars front and rear

superpro camber bushes front and rear

superpro caster bushes front

superpro pineapple bushes

hicas lock bar (globe removed)

DBA 4000 296 ml slotted rotors

EBC redstuff pads

Motul dot 5.1 fluid

Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5+12 all round w 235/40/18 Falken ZE912 - satin black (not included unless you want to buy them seperately as will put on new car)

Rays engineering red titanium wheel nuts

hub locator rings

GTR Front bar (fibreglass)

GTR Grill (fibreglass)

Ganador Mirrors (genuine - carbon)

JDM tyte yo roof spoiler

Carbon boot lip

New OEM nissan headlights (2011)

Phillips crystal vision globes

front indicators deleted and relocated to parkers

resprayed in oem wine red

darkest legal tint on rear window

graduated tints on side windows

Trico chameleon wipers - re- sprayed in satin black

Bride Ergo drivers seat - blue with grey graduated bride logo

bride superlow rails

R33 GTR passenger seat

CAMS authorised 1kg fire extinguisher

150mm clear bubble dildo shifter

C's Short shifter ( 30% shorter throw)

G-tech hanbreak drift button

Rocket switch (disconnected)

replaced OEM gearboot & handbrake leather

330ml Nardi wheel with perforated leather and red stitching

50mm alloy steering wheel spacer

HKB boss kit

666 dan 5 way white in dash LED's

hicas globe removed

Apexi Power FC computer

Blitz DSBC spec S boost controller

Apexi 1.8 bar boost guage on pillar mount

autometer phantom oil temp guage

autometer phantom water temp guage

autometer phantom air fuel guage (narrowband)

Apexi turbo timer

Pioneer AVH-P5750DVD single din DVD player with 6.5" fold out screen (works while driving)

Nintendo Gamecube

Polk Audio db 6.5" splits

JL Audio 6x9's

Optima Yellowtop battery with stinger terminals

If i remember any more mods i will update this list

After $16,000 - no RWC - plates not included. $15,000 with out rims. please don't lowball me with 50% offers, as I will not reply. this car has had a LOT of $$$ spent and is worth every penny i'm asking.

After $16,000 - no RWC - plates not included. $15,000 with out rims. please don't lowball me with 50% offers, as I will not reply. this car has had a LOT of $$$ spent and is worth every penny i'm asking.

Jesus H Christ Hamish, your literally giving this thing away....what the hell man!?. Congrats on your baby btw. Are you keeping the Pimp Stick?

my favourite Gtst...after Al's :P

They are tied for me, although Al's is generally "cleaner" I've never seen it really go. Al's car is the car I want with the hood up in my glass garage adjacent to my living room on a lazy susan. Hamish's car is the car I want when I'm out and about and trying to impress de ladiezzzz ;).....and as you can CLEARLY see it worked for Hamish

Whoever buys this woody-inducing car will become nearly as rad as Hamish himself

vr7KUExgR8r.jpg

Edited by JamesK

Jesus H Christ Hamish, your literally giving this thing away....what the hell man!?

Warning to prospective buyers:

Whoever buys this woody-inducing car will become nearly as rad as Hamish himself

thanks for the kind words guys!

I do realise that the price is quite cheap for what has gone into this car, hence the price being pretty firm.

I do not need it to be gone in 24hrs or anything drastic, hence only having it advertised on SAU, as I really want a member to buy this car.

forgot to mention there is a small scrape on the front bar where i hit my driveway, and the inside door trim where the window switches are has a small crack on it.

in an effort to get this car to stay in the club i'm happy to knock $1k off the price mentioned above if a forum or club member buys it.

• 2 weeks later...

last chance for SAU members only deal.

willing to take 13k without rims/plates/rwc if it goes within 2 weeks - beyond that it's going onto carsales and other forums and i'll hold firm until i get my price

stupidly cheap deal.

If you want what is probably the best road going gtst on the market at present, this is it... and it's going cheap!