SAU Community

Feedback On R33 "empra"

SIN-032

anyone know anything about this car?

looking into buying it and would be interested in finding out some background info about it, i know its currently unrego'd and needs a pit pass (unsure why)

any info will be appreciated :)

Blue R33 with a dodgy R34 front end conversion? I used to see it around every now and again in Hobart when it was still registered a few years back, I thought it looked awesome when I first saw it but on closer inspection it looks like it was a little bit roughly put together (never saw in too much detail though). The guy who owned it at the time drove it like the king of douche bags. Only general douche baggery in traffic and throwing it around, seemed to like the image, never saw him sitting on limiter or anything like that though.

From memory when I was initially praising the cars looks Funz32 didn't seem to think much of it, I don't know how much experience he had with the car but he knew the driver by name (daniel? I think?), could be worth asking him :)

A lot of people from here should know the car because it stands out like a sore thumb, good luck mate

Found it, even has pics of how it was in January 2010. Reading my posts it seems I have a pretty different opinion of the car and driver, maybe time has made me into an arsehole?

Either way, this is the post I was looking for:

has been in a severe front end, not sure of how much damage came out of it though, but a bit. as for the rest.. umm yeah.. no comment :)

Here's the rest of the thread for context:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/152949-tassie-spotto/page__st__540

cheers guys, the few times i saw it, it was pretty haggard too, but now seems to have had some $$ spent on it as its all one colour and looked straight? only thing that put me off was the fact it is unrego'd and needs pitting and still asking 8k...

iv been informed its rb25de+t with a 20 box? can anyone confirm this?

Hahaha. Run away!

There are heaps of tidy factory turbo skylines for the same or cheaper.

Yeah just like you don't marry the town bike "for obvious reasons" I wouldn't buy that car lol.

yes i know that car , it's definitely de+t , still 4 stud last time i saw it , has definitely had a hard life by the people i saw that owned it . all of the body kit was sikaflexed on and painted over , the best part about the car was the new head lights . it may be better than it was when i last saw it though .

*shameless plug* i have a nice 32 sedan id sell around that money , nice tidy car :)

Left hand rear quarter has about 50 pounds of bog in in it, looks Like it was applied with a shovel and rubbed with a rock. Hands down one of the biggest shitters about. Was "clean" about 6 years ago, would make good target practice now.

wasnt really looking for a tidy daily all the same as i have my 32 and a bmw, but still.. i turned away from it lol.

he's asking 8k needing pitting.. (dreaming i know but i planned to lowball him and use facts against him lol)