SAU Community

Hi guys,

Needs some help. I'm in the market to buy intercooler kit for my R34 GTT, I'm looking at two.

1. Blitz Intercooler SE Kit

2. Cooling-Pro Stealth Series Intercooler Kit

I want to keep my engine bay stock and am told that both of these will do a good job maintaing that. Need to know if someone has used the above and how's the experience like? And any preferences?

I also want to know where to go and get this fitted, I am looking for a good professional job someone who has done this for ages plus doesn't tell me that there will be massive cutting, drilling and grinding to fit the intercooler in. I know there may be some cutting required though.

Lastly I'm also looking for a Radiator cooling plate and have seen Chinese Carbon Fibre ones. Are they any good?

Thanks heaps.

I've got (ecr33) the BLITZ return flow intercooler. I would reccomand the blitz over the cooling pro

I fitted it myself you are better of doing it yourself 1. its easy 2. you bond with ur car 3. you save like $500-+, you have to trim the reo bar slighty and trim the front bumper, all of this is easy as long as you take your time.

Edited by dyl33