SAU Community

2006 Mitsubishi I Turbo - Melbourne

The Mitsubishi i is the turbo petrol version of the newly released i-miev, Mitsubishi's electric vehicle.

The petrol version features a mid-mounted (behind the rear seats) turbo engine which delivers outstanding fuel economy and extremely low CO2 emissions. However, the petrol version achieves about 6 times the range of the electric version.

This car is the top 'G-Spec' model which includes alloy wheels, Smart Key system and HID headlights.

Has a genuine 59,000 kms on the Odometer, and is in very good condition, looks almost new!

It is a small car, however it has surprisingly comfortable seats and good leg room inside.

It is a perfect city car, as it has a small chassis and great safety features too.

The car is registered for a full year and will come with a current Victorian RWC.

If you are interested, please come and have a look as it is quite a unique vehicle, and sure to pay itself off with the great fuel savings!

We are after around $23,000 but happy to negotiate on this.

Cheers,

Ryan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Been a while since I updated this, and have been driving the car a bit!!

Car now has approx 70,000 ks and we are happy to take offers around $15,000.

Come and get a great JDM Kei car that actually achieves a real world 5.8L/100Ks.

Perfect car for the Mrs or daily driver to save money for fuel for the weekend ride!!

Thanks,

Ryan