SAU Community

Wanted Bris: Gtr R34

Cizzink11

Hey guys..

I know this may be a long shot but i am looking to swap my 2009 ford fg xr6 with 36*k's on the clock for a r34.

Might be someone out there keen as the market to sell is pretty hard. Especially the asking price of most 34 GTRs with there age.

Here is a chance to straight swap into a pretty much brand new car.

Only mods i have done are xr8 bonnet, put in a brand new ipod cable bought from ford and threw a set of work meisters on.

PM me for information and pics.

post-101153-0-45891000-1352544997_thumb.jpg

Hi mate,

Nice ute you have there.

To give you a bearing on price and availability of the 34 GTR, the good examples do sell quickly and for a premium.

Mine is bayside blue, vspec, 85k and stock. I've personally turned down 2 offers over the past few weeks of mid 50's and its not even on the market.

Weirdly enough, I am also familiar with the current market of the FG XR6 ute as I have recently helped a mate of mine sell his.

We found mid - high 20's is the going rate for a well presented low k 09 model. So if your after a 34 GTR there may be a bit of a $ gap here which will need to be filled.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?base=1216&keyword=fg%20xr6%20ute&eapi=2&find=xr6%7CCarAll&vlist=a&items=%5bMake%3aFORD%2cModel%3aFALCON%20UTE%2cSeries%3aFG%5d&Range=Price%3aMin%2cMax%7e0.5&sort=default&N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282&vertical=Car&silo=Stock

Hope this helps, all the best with your search.

Cheers.