SAU Community

So i have for sale a 1989 Gts4 shell, it has widebody GTR rear guards, straight undamaged and uncrashed, It is complied and registrable, previously registered in QLD.

Included in the shell;

Carpet, all windows, handbrake, drivers seat, door cards, steer column, pedal box, roof lining pillars etc, suspension (except coil overs) rear subframe including diff, rear shafts all hubs and arms, tank (no fuel pump) engine bay wiring (excluding engine loom) Brakes lines, steer rack and lines (Has hicas removed) Front and rear subframes, Engine bay is painted black and shell is painted orange with gold fleck. Has still fitted computers (except engine ecu) and also torque split controller so can run rwd or percentage with a switch all fitted.

I do have parts that I am still selling that can be included such as bonnet, brakes, ABS, master cylinder, dash, boot, tail lights rear bar, bolt on flares etc.

EOI around $3000

Contact Johnny 0414596256 or PM

Located on the Gold Coast (North)

Heres a picture when the car was complete, so you have an idea

post-44496-0-46351600-1353559379_thumb.png

Looking like I will strip the shell quite bare, will still have windows and most standard arms of suspension, coilovers and brakes will be taken off interior will be quite bare, If anybody is interested it does have great wide body fibreglass rear quarters and is very straight, complied previously registered etc, so if you have crashed your car or want a project hit me up. Price is also dropped to EOI or $1500 ono/neg

Cheers!

Edited by slidinr32gtr

• 3 months later...