SAU Community

R34 Gtr Parts, (Powerfc, Dump Pipes, Hks Exhaust, Jjr Intercooler)

Hi all,

Please see my for sale list below and feel free to send me a message on here if you are interested, I'll check them daily; leave your number too and I will call you back. I'm going overseas in 10 days, so what isn't within that time frame will probably have to wait a few weeks till i get back.

Item 1: R34GTR PowerFC in good condition, only in car for about 2000k's - comes with hand controller (it's the new style LED screen) AND FC boost control kit! - it's missing the two gold in/out nipples for the boost hoses to go into. $750

Item 2: R34GTR HKS Hi-power Silent exhaust, 3000k old. no dings, great condition. $500 no gaskets

Item 3: Rb26dett dump pipes, I have two sets, Stock BNR34 and Xforce split dumps. Xforce are brand new, stocko's are used. $250 either pair.

Item 4: BNR34 JJR intercooler (100mm core) travelled 15k, very good cond, no dings to tubes. $200

Item 5: Unknown brand TE37 copies (Rota maybe), Powdercoated gloss black, 19x9.5 (Two wheels only), no damage, no gutter rash. have achilles ATR's (19/275/30) on them with a good amount of tread left. Don't know offset off the top of my head, but they fit the 34 well. $400

Item postage is possible if the sale is soon, otherwise need local pickup

thanks,

Pics will be added below tonight.