No Wonder Women Don't Get Into Gym...

JEPPE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and a very good way to tell someone how to do something different is telling them why the way they are currently doing it could be damaging. If someone tells me only one side of the story with no justification I think they're uninformed. But with reason, like maybe you can strain tendons if you continue it the same way, then it gives reason for you suggestion.

All about the way it's delivered to prevent seediness :yes:

She may take it the wrong way... but if you said the above in a completely non seedy way then I think it's way way better than just leaving it. I know guys don't tell other guys because they're most likely get uppity about being critiqued then bust a cap in your arse... or something. BUT a girl will most likely either listen, or at least think about it and check it later, maybe do some research.

I get heaps of tips from many different sources and sometimes they contradict but if I didn't have the tips then I would never go searching to see what was really the right way to go.

So I'm all for speaking up :)

100% agree... I would much rather a guy come up and give feedback about incorrect form/technique.....rather than not say anything. If that happened to me I would say thanks, probably leave that exercise go home and look it up then do it the right way in future!

Edited by L33SH

how about this:

'hey babycakes, I just wanted to let you know your ass looks great today... also your doing that shit wrong'

Followed by "Here.. let me show you hwo to do it"

*Spoon her from behind and go through the movement*

lol

my cousins gf got a personal trainer that used to squat with her.... she said it was real uncomfortable, brought it up with the guy he backed of, but had again whilst squatting had is hands round her waste.

her sessions with the PT stopped after that.

The reason guys generally don't give advice to other guys...and this is what usually happens...

- Advice giver sizes up advice receiver. Is he bigger? No > approach. Yes > don't do it man.

- Advice giver walks up to advice receiver.

- Advice receiver sizes him up before he says a word.

- Advice giver: "hey buddy I've heard / can I show you / did you know / you should / my sister just finished cert 3 and..."

- Advice receiver sizes him up again. Thought process: Is he bigger? No > f**k what he has to say, ask him if he even lifts. Yes > accept his advice and pretend to do it his way until he's out of sight, then return to original form.

Nobody wins.

2 girls are at my gym every night.

In between sets, I walk up to them, tackle them to the ground, and rub their bellies..

they love it.

how about this:

'hey babycakes, I just wanted to let you know your ass looks great today... also your doing that shit wrong'

Hahaha. Seriously guys, I have never not heard a guy say he wouldn't love it if a chick went to gym and got fit. Proper fit. This is really the only way for guys to make a positive influence. Sure it's small, and yeah it may backfire, but it could mean the difference between a successful workout or an injury. You've heard from the two chicks in this forum (haven't seen any others chip in I don't think) that they'd appreciate it. So if you want to see more chicks hit the gym maybe you can take at least a thread of this advice :)

Otherwise if you don't want girls crowding your gym then carry on :P

Edited by JEPPE

In between sets, I walk up to them, tackle them to the ground, and rub their bellies..

they love it.

Gettin real tired of your intentionally deceptive home gym scenarios.

my cousins gf got a personal trainer that used to squat with her.... she said it was real uncomfortable, brought it up with the guy he backed of, but had again whilst squatting had is hands round her waste.

her sessions with the PT stopped after that.

That's terrible! Nearly everything can be taught from a distance, I would have 'accidentally' elbowed him in the face if he didn't listen.

The reason guys generally don't give advice to other guys...and this is what usually happens...

- Advice giver sizes up advice receiver. Is he bigger? No > approach. Yes > don't do it man.

- Advice giver walks up to advice receiver.

- Advice receiver sizes him up before he says a word.

- Advice giver: "hey buddy I've heard / can I show you / did you know / you should / my sister just finished cert 3 and..."

- Advice receiver sizes him up again. Thought process: Is he bigger? No > f**k what he has to say, ask him if he even lifts. Yes > accept his advice and pretend to do it his way until he's out of sight, then return to original form.

Nobody wins.

Yep, hard to cure inbuilt arrogance. The only reason why a chick will take you seriously is because she doubts herself, part of our gender as is the above for males. That's why I'm happy to suggest this approach for females and not males.

they love it.

Mad bitches (icwutudidthar)

how about this:

LOL