SAU Community

Stripping 2Xr32S.. Plenty Of Parts.

Hey everyone Im currently stripping my R32 gtst skyline and also another I brought as a write off.. Basically all parts are for sale bar the running gear and the shells. If you have anything you may want please Pm me or comment and I'll get back to you ASAP with a price and if I have it. I'll do up a list this weekend also =]

Thanks Kate =D

Not seliing my front bar.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on who the person is closer to my partner is at Gold coast and Im at Kilcoy QLD.. Can post at buyers expense..

I have 2 surrounds 1 mint black one no scratches no breaks etc $120-

1 thats been painted white with a light surface crack but not all the way through $60-

comes with ass tray and cig lighter if needed.

I'll pm anyone who wants a number :yes:

what more would you like to know? Im doing a list soon but its all interior and panels for sale.. My current reged daily has a 2jz in it.. so none of the running gear is included nor my GTR front bar`and my after market suspension. Ive mentioned my location up the top. I wont include numbers unless pm'd and asked for it.

Kate..

Both cars are basically stock.

Edited by 05lde

R32 mirrors $70 each

2xaircon climate control $80 each

N1 GTR headlights $300 a pair

2xbonnet $90each

L-R front guards $150 each

front calipers and rotors $200

knuckles + hub Front $100 a pair

Front LCAs $120 a pair

R32 cross member $50

R32 steering rack $60

high pressure steering hose $50

front r32 reo $120

r32 brake master with booster $120

r32 clutch master cylinder $30

brake and clutch pedal $150

manuel rb20 tail shaft $100

dash $450

door cards $50 each

washer bottle $60

rear window $500

drive side window switch $100

window reg switch sensor box $50

window reg $100 each

door glass $100 each

door shell $100 each

boot no wing $100

GTR wing $80

stock diff $150

steering colum surround $50

rear hubs + rotors + calipers $250

fuel tank $150

hand brake cable and hand brake $90

tail lights $60 each

rear reo $100

Im sure ive left a few parts out so just pm me if your looking for something else

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So, as it turns out, a new wire was the answer I went for, but getting there was not straightforward... Firstly, I'd been told before by shops that had worked on the car that it had some weird factory wiring, and I can now confirm that is true in at least a couple of places. For example....that very purple/white wire that provides IGN power to ECU pin 31.....I traced it out of the ECU loom into a connector high on the nav's A pillar under the dash, where it headed up and out of site across the dash, then back down at driver's A pillar. After trying about 8 different relays I found it coming into the back of the fuse box, and confirmed it was the same wire with a multimeter* (more to follow on that.... So, which fuse is the ECU IGN power connected to in my car?  Very top right, labelled IGN (good), 10A (good), Auto Trans Control (WTF?). It's not impossible it has been f**ked with before, but if so someone removed the pins from the back of the fuse box and moved it somewhere else, noting an AT control fuse would be functionally useless as the car was auto converted to manual long ago. It is not simply a wire cut and joined to the wrong place, both ends of the wire are the same colour just one is in the wrong location (you can see there is an IGN Engine Control fuse in the bottom row 4th from the right. Note, that is the fuse box sticker from my actual car, so either I have the wrong coin holder sticker, someone f**ked with it post factory, or factory sticker does not match the wiring.....whichever option it is just plain weird. Undermining the likelihood of someone having gone to that trouble to move a power feed when everything else in the loom had already been butchered....the fuse next to it IGN 7.5a ABS doesn't even have a wire running to it....so no idea where that fuse is on this car. All strange. But not the problem with my ECU power.
    • New tank clean paint and install complete 🤙
    • I have heard the frenchys kit (with the smaller toyota compressor) performs fantastic. i havent actually gassed my system yet, so cant confirm myself..
    • https://www.efisolutions.com.au/injector-lower-manifold-collars-adapters-r33-a32-y?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjpXb2aLaiAMVYcA8Ah1zkg6JEAQYASABEgJzG_D_BwE
    • correct Ive moved to a r33 oem ball joint - they are actually thicker than alot of the after market and similar