SAU Community

A.c.t. Want To Buy Thread

Hey guys, mostly just restoration work needing done to mine.. Previous owner was a smoker and being an older car not being taken care of 100% im trying to get it back to its former glory.

1998 R34 GT-T in need of:

- Steering wheel (mine has been taped over and looks manky)

- Seats (not terribly fussed as long as they're somewhat bucket and in decent nick)

- Gear boot (mine just wont stick on anymore)

- Window seals (not sure if anyone has any in decent condition lying around they want to get rid of)

- Front mount intercooler (keen to do some work under the hood and this needs to be done first)

- Front bumper (mine looks dodgy as due to previous owner cracking it and doesnt match the rest of the car paint)

Also, if anyone knows of a place that can help restore seat fabrics and clean ALL the crap out of them for a decent price would be awesome and maybe someone able to repair some body scratches and dents in preparation for respraying/waxing (whichever is needed). You can PM me and ill get back asap :)

Thanks guys,

Aaron.

it's been a little while since i last asked so i thought i would give it another shot. Does anyone have an r34 gtt turbo in good condition for sale? I finally have some days off this weekend and am hoping to do something productive. Also it will make my car sound less like an air raid siren.

I have a C-West front bar for a R34 and a steering wheel in good shape sitting at the shop if your interested

Have you got any piccies you can PM me for the front bar and the steering wheel? I'm getting several front bars showing up and i can almost guarantee half of them arent actually c-west :P

What price are you asking for both of those items?

Thanks Mitch and Luke

Matt's Atypical young one of this generation. Wants his Evo VIII to sell but not putting in any effort at ALL - lulz.

Wants me to buy it to save the effort...

Think I'll have to get on the job properly and take a commission :rolleyes:

Stay tuned in :yes: bout to get srs

If you know of anyone looking for a car send me a PM.

In the meantime I'll update or start a new FS on SAU, Car sales and that Gumtree one.

Will start at $24.5k