SAU Community

A.c.t. Want To Buy Thread

Need an engine crane so i can change the mounts.

Anyone want to sell hire or lend one?

Also does anyone have a good solution for rear harness mounts?

A good harness bar or a way of mounting eye bolts in the right spot.

Parcel shelf is OK by CAMS!

That's where I put the shoulder straps in my skyline (4 point harness)

The lap straps I put behind the rear seat mounts, through the floor.

I'll PM you a picture.

Going through the same shit in the gtr lol. Bloody harness lol. Im assuming you both have 4 point? I have a 5 point and need to figure where to mount the crutch belt.

Yes, seen the plates. They are in cams regs and all the people that sell harnesses have them.

Parcel shelf is strong enough?

Ok. That will be easy then.

Anyone got pics of the install? Pretty please, so i can DIY with confidence it will pass scrutineering.

Mainly the parcel shelf, the floorpan ones will be easy.

Also im getting a sparco seat and a bolt in seat base to be able to remove and install when i want to go to track day.

When it shows up ill see how well the base fits and put up some pics.

Haha I thought the parcel shelf ones were easy, floor ones freaked me out to fit!

If I remember when I get home I can take some pics. Might need a reminder... 8 hours is forever away lol.

Hi, long shot, But does anyone have any Nismo 400R rear and front bars for an R33 Series 2? Recently bought the car, former owner has completely wrecked the front bar and the rear one is pretty disgusting. Really like the look of the nismo kit though.

If not would anyone have any other cheapish kits for sale? KR4 Silver preferred, not essential.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a place to do a single piece tail shaft (or maybe modify my stock 2 piece shaft) in Canberra.

I've talked to M&A Engineering and they quoted ~$800 for a single piece tail shaft which seems hugely expensive.

Is there anywhere else, or time for a trip to Sydney?
Cheers.

There's a place in Sydney who will make a 1piece shaft using the r33 front / s14 rear shafts I have now for $260.

So far, for a completely new shaft with rebuildable uni's etc it's around $700, so not much different.

It might be cheaper to get parts from Hardy Spicer new then get a shop to make it up, need to suss out the cost of each option really.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a set of standard R32 GTR castor rods, Rear camber arms, R32 GTR drivers side window and a plug for where the rear windscreen wiper sits

Thanks

Edited by JimmyS

Got some new quality Upper front adjustable Camber arms $150

Drivers side window, not scratched - $250

and Delete plug for the rear window - $20

Yep not cheap - sorry

(threw out castor rods, camber arms not to long ago)