SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

So far so good.

Johnny has called and let me know of the current status.

I stuck around there for a little this morning just chatting to the guys (while waiting for a lift to work). They are friendly and seem genuinely interested in looking after you and your business.

Thumbs UP!

• 1 month later...
Im booked in for Rego and servicing at Trojan today.

I called them yesterday. Johnny answered, he sounds good and sounded more than willing to help me out.

I'll see how it goes.

Question: Where are trojan? i checked the yellow pages and couldn't find them listed.

As said above, Trojan are at:

Unit 2, 45 Heffernan Street

Mitchell

ACT 2911

Phone: 02 6242 6277

Fax: 02 6242 6233

Email: [email protected]

Have had a few mates go through them with great results, I will be taking my car to either them or Ed @ Integra for servicing etc.

Awesome. i'll be giving them a call soon. I'm having boost/misfire problems with the stagea and i've got my bother's skyline in town with major electrics problems too. I'd go to Ed, but mitchell is closer at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Boost Missfire problems around 4000rpm. i put the stock solenoid back in, and now it has a massive spaz when i boost, then i don't get any boost, i think it opens the wastegate totally and doesn't let any pressure build up. anywho, we'll see what someone who knows about cars says.

I'll be coming in on Thursday with the Stagea and Friday with the Skyline. too many cars with dodgy RB25DET's.... wish they'd just work

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I was at Jakes, he didn't have a dyno, he used the business next door's, they had an in floor 2wd one [from memory].

Can't remember their business name, it was the shop right next door and immediately towards the city side.

I need to:

Install a Tomei adjustable cam gear, belts and water pump.

Set up my new power FC.

I thought of Jake's [and was happy with his work] but wasn't sure if he was familiar with the gear, I'd go to him again if he 'had the knowledge' so to speak. Otherwise Trojans may be it?

PS I'd consider Ed if he had a Dyno.

PS I'd consider Ed if he had a Dyno.

Ed has access to multiple dynos including Autotech in Fyshwick.

If you want a dyno tune, tell him and you shall recieve it :P Most people stick to street tune as its cheaper and works effectively for what most people want. He has no problem doing the tunes on a dyno though.

Id confidently say he would be the most knowledgeable and experienced with the Power FC in Canberra (come on, tell me at least one other tuner who has tuned a GTR using a D-Jetro (AFM'less) version of the PFC in Canberra? :D)

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, he is the only one in Canberra with the Datalogit laptop software, and he has the genuine Apexi laptop software on its way from Japan. Means he can do much nicer tunes than simply using the hand controller.

Edited by Amaru

Got a couple of "shout outs" after a few alterations to my car

*John and the boys at Tyrepower Tuggeranong 62934411 for the alignment and other little jobs

*Jake at Jake's Perfomance 62554545 Stockist for Rocket Ind.

*Race Brakes (syd) (02) 96091101 good prices on good pads

*Tony at Just Jap (syd) www.justjap.com (02) 95450532 good prices and great service

*The bloke at Morwood Motors/BBS fyshwick for good advice

**And a big thumbs down to ACT Brakes Mitchell**