SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

Not in Belconnen but Trogen Motorsport in Mitchel is closer. I've never had a bad experience with them.

Just today they hand delivered (free of charge) some brake fluid and gave me some know how on how to do it myself this weekend. My last trip there didn't cost me a thing. I'm kinda thinking I should have gone there for the turbo upgrade as the trip I've had to Sydney to fix it up have certainly limited any cost savings I had by going to Sydney.

I'm certain to take my car back there for some more work.

Not in Belconnen but Trogen Motorsport in Mitchel is closer. I've never had a bad experience with them.

Just today they hand delivered (free of charge) some brake fluid and gave me some know how on how to do it myself this weekend. My last trip there didn't cost me a thing. I'm kinda thinking I should have gone there for the turbo upgrade as the trip I've had to Sydney to fix it up have certainly limited any cost savings I had by going to Sydney.

I'm certain to take my car back there for some more work.

Ok thanks for that, I'll try checking them out also. 1 car currently not rego'd so will probably have to try and get a trade plate to take it over there, car has a miss and I reckon the coils are gone :)

Thanks guys

The driveway/garage is also good depending on what needs to be done. Plugs, fuel filter, sump, diff etc are all pretty easy to get to and don't requitre too much skill to do your self. It just sucks not being a mechanic anymore and being able to service my car at work =[

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just wanted to say a big props to Chris from Inline Suspension in QBYN. The quality of work he does is second to none. Will not rush things to get cars in and out (as some people know :P)

I am now riding on a set of Tein Superwagon coilovers with 22mm Whiteline Front Swaybar, 22mm Whiteline Rear SwayBar, Front Strut Brace, HD Endlinks and Spherical links or something... either way Chris fitted all this stuff plus a wheel alignment and did it at a very reasonable cost...

It's good to see a local business being very customer focused, great quality of work and good prices. If only there were more like it. This props is coming from probably on of the fussiest people around too :D

I just wanted to give (another) two very big thumbs up for Autotech in Fyshwich :( . Ed, Peter, Mitch and the boys did a fantastic job servicing my R33 and also gave me some very good advice. I'll definately be going back.

Edited by sly033

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Autotech. I had my car serviced and checked over here. I had a talk to one of the guys about some modifications I'm planning to do in the future. Very professional and experienced is my opinion. I would definately recommend them :w00t:

You wont have a problem with the boys at Trojan always done good work for everyone I know and myself / bought the car off them about 4 years ago too, always had them to do anything I cant or dont have time for, reasonable pricing and great service, oh and I dont get anything for plugs

• 3 months later...
Well I just wanted to say a big props to Chris from Inline Suspension in QBYN. The quality of work he does is second to none. Will not rush things to get cars in and out (as some people know :D )

I am now riding on a set of Tein Superwagon coilovers with 22mm Whiteline Front Swaybar, 22mm Whiteline Rear SwayBar, Front Strut Brace, HD Endlinks and Spherical links or something... either way Chris fitted all this stuff plus a wheel alignment and did it at a very reasonable cost...

It's good to see a local business being very customer focused, great quality of work and good prices. If only there were more like it. This props is coming from probably on of the fussiest people around too :)

I'll back that up - I've been to him a couple of times now and he's been very helpful, and very good!

I always get my car worked on and serviced by ESP in QBN, and have nothing but praise for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I could tell you which ones not to go to :) lol. Only one I havent had issues with is capital steering and suspension in fyshwick. But everyplace seems to have at least one bad story.

Haha yeah I'm sick to death of Canberra workshops trying to pull one over on me because of the car so if you wouldn't mind PMing me the info that'd be great!

On that note. I drove around Fyshwick for 20km looking for Capital Steering and Suspension to sus them out but couldn't find them. From what I remember they were next to bridgestone tyres but I mustn't have looked hard enough.

EDIT: Decided to not be lazy and go out to Qbn on leech's and Teon's advice (as above) to Inline and was more than happy with them. Recommended.

Edited by towlie

I hardly believe that is the fact, EVO motorsport will let a work experience boy touch a S2000, I finished my work experience last year with them, I found that they are so helpful but not even let me do a work alone(that is quite clear in our work experience guideline, we can not work without monitoring by the in charge person). that is hard to found a place like EVO that still taking work experience position and give a chance to people like me to work in a well established workshop like EVO.

i have just been through hell with evo thank god he closed down he man li is a shark that would sell his mother 4 a doller people need 2 no about these rip offs :P people work hard 4 their $$$$

DTS. DYNAMIC TUNING AND SERVICE. This is my place of choice. I have most things for my GTR done there. They have alot of knowledge on skylines, wrx ect.

The main mechanic there GLEN is a true champion! Really knows his stuff, And i never have to worry about my baby when it's in there hands! They have a 4wd dyno on site, witch also helps. To many places out there you can't trust.

Mick.

where does glen work now i went 2 dts not long ago and the guy dat did the tuning 4 my GTR was doug

he seemed ok

Haha yeah I'm sick to death of Canberra workshops trying to pull one over on me because of the car so if you wouldn't mind PMing me the info that'd be great!

On that note. I drove around Fyshwick for 20km looking for Capital Steering and Suspension to sus them out but couldn't find them. From what I remember they were next to bridgestone tyres but I mustn't have looked hard enough.

EDIT: Decided to not be lazy and go out to Qbn on leech's and Teon's advice (as above) to Inline and was more than happy with them. Recommended.

if you haven't found capital steering and suspension, they moved to wollongong street in the same alley as auto tint

Just had my turbo/housing/dump pipe etc. replaced by Fast & Furious in Fyshwick, cost me $900. Perfect job, very honest and clean. Turbz goes ten times harder plus they detailed the engine bay for no additional cost. I highly recommend them.