SAU Community

Where to get Skyline Serviced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just had my turbo/housing/dump pipe etc. replaced by Fast & Furious in Fyshwick, cost me $900. Perfect job, very honest and clean. Turbz goes ten times harder plus they detailed the engine bay for no additional cost. I highly recommend them.

I'm still a bit 50/50 with Parvis at Fast and Furious.

He's done me some favours, but I always get the "and i had to do this and this and this", and simple tasks like installing an exhaust cost me $280.

He's a nice old guy, and I'm prettysure hes honest, but I just cant help but feel shafted sometimes.

I'll keep going to him for general servicing, because its close to work, but I think I'm in love with autotech now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend an honest suspension shop that doesn't charge the earth and does good work / inspections?

I haven't seen a rap for Howard Revell Steering in Fyshwick yet. Good honest shop, lots of experience (inc. track and rally) and last time I went got a free no obligation inspection and quote. The hub that 'may' have needed replacing was fine and alignments always spot on. They sponsor local motorsport and competitors and are located next to Reliance Rotary in Lyall St, parking can be a pain but you can't have everything :P

PS: NOT to be confused with Revell Steering in Tuggeranong; completely different ball game.

Edited by Datman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

performance garage in phillop i get mine serviced there he knows his shit, he perfer nisssans to work on, he dose great things we are currently talking about and organniseing my motor upgrades. check him out.

google says

8 Mcquade Cl

Charnwood, ACT 2615, Australia

+61 2 6259 2405

hope thats the right one

This number doesn't work anymore, anyone have another one? for skyline performance that is?

thx

• 2 weeks later...
This number doesn't work anymore, anyone have another one? for skyline performance that is?

thx

hey guys im Tony im not new to this forum but i dont post much

i have been to a few mechs around canberra and id say John and Angelo are good guys always keen to help out.

Joe and Phil from skyline performance did a REALLY clean engine conversion on my mates lancer and they had a gtr sitting there that was immac. they charged a fair bit but the job was well done.

Danny performance garage real nice bloke and knows his shit but is always busy.

so my big thumbs up to those guys.

i drive a 180sx btw

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know exactly where Eddie who used to work at intergra motorsport has moved to. I'm hearing autotech but im also hearing some place in hume and autotech is in tuggers.

If you have a car that doesnt require that much special attention and you are in Gungahlin then Paul White are great, taken both my GTR there and my brother Civic and never had a problem and always finished on time and on budget if not less, but he will tell you whether or not he can do something rather then try and fail.

I also would NOT recommend the window cleaners at my work, as i see people using them to clean their wheels and everything else.

Edited by Helious

• 1 month later...