SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

This is a good thing for your car is not a lawnmower.

When are you getting that Timing belt tension sorted? Hopefully before something breaks.

oh and also the O2 sensor for economy.

reset the ecu, and cleaned the afm, so far it seems like it fixed it :)

honestly - maybe next week, this week is going to be hela busy. I have cut down on driving the 33.. done 3k kms since I have had it...

its not to bad anymore rarely does it on idle, but im still getting it checked

Tried to find what plugs I can use for my car today (yes I have searched the forum before anyone tells me to) I'm still really confused. I have found the NGK BCPR6EIX (platinum I think) or the NGK PRF6A (Iridium) seem to be the most popular choices so if anyone has had any experience some advice would be great. I don't want to use copper ones because I can't be arsed changing then every ~5000kms.

to all fellow skyliners ..... a new legislation has gone inplace ( not sure if its only act) but a cop was beside me for about 5 mins talking and admiring my car.. then at the lights he said be carful man from now on in the police can take your car if your doing something wrong...

didn't tell me if its only performance cars or not but yea, he said its an awesome car I have, sounds good, makes turbo noises, (compressor surge ) and attracted police ... he baciclly said drive like a grandma when a cop is around, so that's what I did....

Tried to find what plugs I can use for my car today (yes I have searched the forum before anyone tells me to) I'm still really confused. I have found the NGK BCPR6EIX (platinum I think) or the NGK PRF6A (Iridium) seem to be the most popular choices so if anyone has had any experience some advice would be great. I don't want to use copper ones because I can't be arsed changing then every ~5000kms.

I tried iridium and platinum plugs in the KTM and found maybe 10% longer life from those.

At 5 times the cost, its not worth it.

BUT thats a two stroke, and would be different in a car. I still think its a good example of how much better they are.

Which reminds me.. If you like to hoon, get a dirtbike with rego.

You can flog it all day legally sideways in the Brindies.

I tried iridium and platinum plugs in the KTM and found maybe 10% longer life from those.

At 5 times the cost, its not worth it.

BUT thats a two stroke, and would be different in a car. I still think its a good example of how much better they are.

Which reminds me.. If you like to hoon, get a dirtbike with rego.

You can flog it all day legally sideways in the Brindies.

I wish I didn't sell my 2 stroker :( kaning it through the pines and mx track at dads bosses farm ( he is in the stunt bike team called cunningstunts) I love 2 strokes :( that thing was hard to keep the front wheel down an straight loved that kx...