SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Nice work Chris! Is it a Bellmouth? Guessing you didn't break any bolts?

Yeah its a bellmouth. Jacked the car up last night and started spraying the wd40 every half hour. Must have had about 4 or 5 rounds and then a couple more this morning. Only took a ring spanner to break it and then fingers the whole way. I was pleasantly surprised after reading about some peoples nightmares... My struggles was with getting the cat mount to go around the new front pipe as it was a fair bit fatter then the stock system.. Had to get dad involved and he angle grinded part of the bracket out for me so that it fitted around the pipe. Once we had that sorted it was time to put it back together

Nice work you've done also :D

In fact it sounds like a few people have been busy bee's over the past few days..

Richard getting his hands dirty with an oldy but a swifty ;)

Ahh yes i remember grinding the mount.

The bellmouth is ok to fit, the jjr stainless split dump is a real pain because of less clearance and access to the nuts/bolts.

Like those ones on the engine side are a pain.

Anyway, good it went on easy.

is it just me or do you have a new photo in your sig everyday ?

Imagination is a wonderful thing Andrew, it leads to creativity, something the world needs a lot more of ... keep up the good work mate, the world needs you.

imagination.jpeg

well I cleaned it, went to get the ipad for a photo ( SLR is flat ) and then when I got back it was covered in pollen shit... and next doors chicken was there, so I took a photo anyway

I also soldered all the twist and taped cables for the stereo

post-127489-0-34617900-1389515986_thumb.jpg

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

Last time I saw a Chook, (only a couple of days ago) it got it's head chopped off with an axe.

True Story.

Both Skylines are COVERED in a really fine Mist of Sap. :(

sounds like sandpaper when you wind the window down.

Today I did not much car wise other than pull off the passenger side mirror on the Wags and superglue the broken bolt mounts as they are all broken. :(