SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Installed a catco high flow cat I bought from Pattey a while ago. Nice to hear some gurgling when decelerating haha. Can't feel any difference from stock cat but hopefully its made some difference :/

Installed a catco high flow cat I bought from Pattey a while ago. Nice to hear some gurgling when decelerating haha. Can't feel any difference from stock cat but hopefully its made some difference :/

glad it went in okay, without a back to back dyno/run of road and accelearing style will be difficult to tell the difference of just a high flow cat.

glad it went in okay, without a back to back dyno/run of road and accelearing style will be difficult to tell the difference of just a high flow cat.

Yeah I thought that would be the case. Getting a tune in a week though I'll have nothing to compare it to coz no data prior to the high flow cat anyway.

Re-did my center console gauges because my water gauge carked it. Spent a little more this time, but definitely no defi quality. Quality seems a lot better then the last gauges though..

post-109116-1400213686274_thumb.jpg

Gauges look good Chris. Cheapy ones don't last well do they? My cheapies died too.

Was considering Saas but they all seemed to be in Bar and F0 not PSI and C0 .

Happy with my Specos. :)

Are you still suffering Boost issues / R&R etc? Surely you would notice better Midrange / Top end with the New Cat.

Happy with my Catco. :)

Yeah I found a psi one online.

Hard to tell if i have a boost issues. Car isn't 100% at the moment. Needs a tune. Still pulls hard but it's a bit laggy. If I had an air compressor I could make a boost leak checking thing.

Yeah I figured even if I don't feel it at least I have peace of mind that the stock cat isn't in there causing a restriction.

Stuff was done...... :ninja:

attachicon.gifDSCF3211.JPG

Sure was! The Green Machine Lives! :woot:

Today I finally removed the 2 Big Blow Flies from between the windscreen and dash in the Wagz. :laugh:

Also put in the New Floor Board I cut at work which got a little Grey Paint brushed on for definition.

(not sure whether to put it under the carpet or not.)

post-78856-0-30124600-1400318046_thumb.jpg

Pulled out the Panhard rod and convinced the old Bushes to GTFO and make way for the new ones.

post-78856-0-28847200-1400318049_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-13299300-1400318051_thumb.jpg

Not much in this pic hasn't had some lovin' since I got SkyWagon.

post-78856-0-38794000-1400318053_thumb.jpg

What did rob do to his car today?

Rob is the master of motivation. :worship:

Now the paint is on, im back in the game......... :banana:

I got a big box of goodies saved up to fit during curing time.