SAU Community

Which One Would You Choose?

bunnybash

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would buy yours in a heart beat for 12k!!! :) That's about the limit of my budget though :( If you are desperate to sell let me know and I won't even bother test driving any, the money will be in your account within 20mins haha

Not in any rush, for $12k I'd rather write it off into a pole. I sold my father in laws 1999 Hiace for $13k.

Not in any rush, for $12k I'd rather write it off into a pole. I sold my father in laws 1999 Hiace for $13k.

lol no doubt - I was not trying to annoy you by putting a stupid offer in, just wishing I had 19k to spend :)

That first gold AR-X looks good. I'm guessing the first owner in Japan must've ticked almost every option box. The only factory options I don't see are dual climate control and rear hatch spoiler. It even has the safety pack. All M35s have dual front airbags but only a few have curtain and side airbags and rear seat centre lap-sash seat belt. It looks to have the Bose stereo, HICAS (4 wheel steer - love it or hate it), auto tilt/fold mirrors and reverse camera. Someone has even installed reverse sensors. Going by the rear fog light, I'd say it has the cold pack which also includes heated mirrors and windscreen. But you would also need to check for underbody corrosion (salted roads in the snow). The tan colour if I recall correctly (it has been a while since I sat in one) is the darker of the pictures almost like a Crunchie (honeycomb). I haven't seen that rear number plate trim before - looks OK but would probably look better colour coded.

As Ryan says, the white M35 is not an AR-X, but it does appear to have the rare safety pack as well.

IMO on face value, the gold AR-X looks to be better value of the two, but I would check out a lot more M35s before settling on one.

Cheers

is the autech axis quicker than the ARX?

I am still trying to figure out all these different models from the different years etc!! hahaha it's not a lack of information but drowning a sea of numbers and dick measuring contests that forums seem to fill up with!! :) hahaha it's all good though I am figuring it slowly...

He's talking about the C34 RS260. The earlier model Stagea. Made by Autech.

There is no mechanical differences in the M35 models made by Autech (other than maybe springs...)

caveat being the 350S which we can't get...

He's talking about the C34 RS260. The earlier model Stagea. Made by Autech.

There is no mechanical differences in the M35 models made by Autech (other than maybe springs...)

this^^