SAU Community

Antz 1994 R32 Gtr Project & Restoration

Looking real nice Anthony, exhaust sounds hectic!! Can't wait to hear at full noise.....

When do you think I might have the pleasure of taking a ride in the Ant Eater????????? :woot:

lol.........hopefully soon mate. Would love to see your car too in the flesh someday - you have so much dedication for that car.

Once the Ant-Eater is back in my garage I will in fact be doing some more restoration work myself so this project thread is far from finished ;)

lol.........hopefully soon mate. Would love to see your car too in the flesh someday - you have so much dedication for that car.

Once the Ant-Eater is back in my garage I will in fact be doing some more restoration work myself so this project thread is far from finished ;)

They always are ;)

Do wish some of you guys were over here on the West coast, so many top builds happening over East that I'd love to check out in person :(

They always are ;)

Do wish some of you guys were over here on the West coast, so many top builds happening over East that I'd love to check out in person :(

one day I guess we will have the opportunity to all meet and greet.

so update time........

IMG_2144_zps4b40f70e.jpg

car is finally out of workshop and into another but this time a tuning shop ;) - car sitting nicely in front of EFI Performance waiting for its run in tune :yes:

so not happy with my DIY bumper I decided to get a new N1 bumper

IMG_2129_zpsc9a27120.jpg

here it is waiting to get painted in the paint shop

IMG_2130_zpsb437cfab.jpg

I also got the matching N1 bonnet lip for painting

IMG_2155_zps38a01149.jpg

tadahhh!!!!!! all painted in crystal white - pics don't do it just here so here is another

IMG_2149_zpse87541d8.jpg

IMG_2150_zpsf86e1d42.jpg

N1 Bonnet lip also freshly painted

• Like 1

Nice! Getting done today or this week sometime?

Bumper looks great, I like that you left the inside of the vent dark. Contrasts well.

Getting tuned early this week :)

Yeah, the bumpers is really nice. When I spoke to the workshop they asked if that area (air vent to IC) was to be painted as its textured. I told no as I think that OEM bumpers come like that.

Indeed white and black looks sweet

Ants, glad to see it finally got pieced together and Sean got it.

In the coming months I'll have to come past your place for that scotch and a chin wag... when I finish the Stag.

Sean is the man, I'm sure you'll be very happy. Hope to see this beast on the mean streets of GC sometime :) Looks great

that you will see it on the GC 4 sure

Ants, glad to see it finally got pieced together and Sean got it. In the coming months I'll have to come past your place for that scotch and a chin wag... when I finish the Stag.

yes it's almost there. You are always welcome at my place sir ;)

Getting tuned early this week :)

Yeah, the bumpers is really nice. When I spoke to the workshop they asked if that area (air vent to IC) was to be painted as its textured. I told no as I think that OEM bumpers come like that.

Indeed white and black looks sweet

Thinking the same for mine and I havent seen a 32 with a black front lip in nearly ever.

I just read this thread start to finish..... I bought the 33 for this purpose... and the rust posts make me cringe

Truly epic and I love the build . Im keen as to wrinkle paint my covers ... hard job ?

Edited by ibrox90

Thinking the same for mine and I havent seen a 32 with a black front lip in nearly ever.

Well you are gonna hate me cause I painted my lower lip white