S A U - N S W Tech Night 21St Feb - Detailing

GTR-N1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one at the night is 550 from Sydney tools. Pretty serious investment.

Why don't you check out waxit, forum trader. They have some good kits available with pads, polishes, and a Random orbital included.

Looks great Mick :thumbsup:

Probably should see in the flesh to truly appreciate it though! Any "before" pics?

As Matt said on the night there are fewer worries with a non-metallic clearcoat paintjob as well as swirl marks aren't as obvious. But it's great knowing you put in the hard yards to get that level of finish

Thanks Matty :) I do have befores but it actually looks shinier :( lol but its not in the flesh though. Hopefully if the weather is good this weekend I will see you on the charity cruise Sunday :)

I saw you walk away from MotorActive towards your car with a spring in your step Eric > You knew exactly what you were going to do with that wrap!

Love the "Yama-Shita" motif :)

^

Ahh, same Mick_O on the evoOz build thread I'm following lol

Do want that toxicfab manifold

Haha yeah mate that's me :) can't wait for all my goodies to turn up! The toxic fab manifold is a nice bit of gear Dave I scored it for a Damn good price too lol!

Love the rims on your car Eric I think I'm gunna put them on the evo but in black. The wraps looking good too :thumbsup: