SAU Community

(Vic) New Years Car Parts Sale!

i have to get rid of parts that i have collected over the years...

Vic pick up only...

Blitz 01 Wheels 17X9.5 +22 (3) spare 17X9 +22 (1) one wheel was damaged beyond repair (3 piece wheel apparently, they need a clean) $350 Firm!

IMAG0818.jpg

IMAG0817.jpg

IMAG0816.jpg

IMAG0815.jpg

BMW E36 318i Front left head light and indicators (stock height adjustable lights) $50

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

My08-10 WRX hatch (non wide body) AVO Japan Diff back Stainless exhaust (will include cat to diff pipe) $350

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0876.jpg

IMAG0878-1.jpg

Dellorto 45mm carb's with trumpets, came off a few old projects so you will need to get your own manifold made, they need rebuilds as they have been in storage for 6+ years $350firm!

IMAG0270-2.jpg

R33 GTR ITB's used on a custom set up, have been disassembled to get rebuilt with new seals etc, but never got around to it and have been put into storage (will need to be re assembled, as seen on my 4G63 with ITB's) no linkages as i had made custom ones. $60

IMAG0111-1.jpg

94 Mitsubishi GTO 6G72TT engine, block is stock but all gaskets have been changed and will be supplied with the remaining gaskets that are required to finish the engine, has been converted to RWD just needs a box to be matched up, will include ECU/MAF/fuel relay but mostly long block as everything was going to be custom, no turbos included, has MLS gaskets and ARP head studs installed, heads have been decked and checked for cracks $1.5k (if you have a serious and not stupid offer, please pm me)

IMAG0960.jpg

Customized Sony head unit used with Carputer set up, used as volume and EQ controls, cd player unit has been disconnected but Radio still works, still has working amp etc, but was used as audio processor for Carputer, customized remote face plate so unit can be hidden out of sight $50 ono

Image140.jpg

any interests please pm me..

more parts added shortly...

cheers

Jay