SAU Community

My Pnm35

M35woah

Hi all

Some of you I've meet and PM'd already. So I thought I should post up a thread and hi to everyone and a happy Stagea owner :D.

I got my Stag last October from Northshore Prestige from Ben. It's a 2004 PNM35 Autech Axis S. I couldn't believe how nice these cars look in person, sex on wheels.

So I'm ganna cut straight to the important bit.

Plans

R34 GTT Brakes & rotors

Swaybars and bracing

Transgo shift kit

V35 midpipe

Kinetix Plenum or Plenum Spacer

Suspension will either be Nismo s-tune springs with bilstein shocks or BC's

Superpro bushes

I'll be leaving the interior but ripping out the bose 6 cd stacker - because it's shit.

Cheers for the advice from the members.

I've already had someone damage my car, lucky it was minor. I had the car parked out the front of my place on and some jerk thought it great to snap off my rear wiper arm, lucky it's only $55 from Nissan.

Pics

post-102369-0-25308000-1357692081_thumb.jpgpost-102369-0-82976900-1357692084_thumb.jpgpost-102369-0-12589900-1357692089_thumb.jpgpost-102369-0-54553900-1357692093_thumb.jpgpost-102369-0-66910800-1357692099_thumb.jpgpost-102369-0-50441000-1357692106_thumb.jpg

Edited by M35woah

Cheers.

Prolly some jealous kid, with a small penis.

I am actually lucky, the place we lived at last year recently had some vandals armed with bats damage and beat the shit out of cars parked on the street.

Why herrro!

Nice mod list. Good looking car too. I love those seats and would do nasty things to them if I had them in my car....

Put the 18s on so the Mrs can gutter rash them some moar!

How you doin'? fanx Alex :D.

LOL! Thought about it, two of the 18's need rubber cause of balding.

Will chuck em on when I get the brakes, rotors and pads sorted.

Edited by M35woah

Yes, this is the Axis "S" they didn't come with over body fenders and had different front bar and grille. Oh and different muffler.

Also, this arrived in the mail just then.

post-102369-0-54663500-1357696769_thumb.jpg

Edited by M35woah

Very nice ride you've got there. I was under the impression that the axis S(port?) came with some kind of sports suspension from autech? Can you confirm if this is the case? As for your vandal, that totally sucks, there are some people that I would never tire of kicking.............

I have had a look at it with another member and we decided it looks like stock suspension ie Nissan OEM, but can really only see the springs so I haven't had an indepth look at it, it has normal ride height. I might get some help from someone that can help me translate the optional catalogue.

Yesterday I picked up a CPV35 midpipe :D, hopefully whack it on during the weekend. The end of the flange I think it is has surface rust, should I just scrape it off? Also do I need flange gaskets or can I just use a exhaust gasket goo?

Edited by M35woah

Wire brush it up - the exhaust as little crush gaskets in it, little round thing at the tail end of the car. Its metal gaskets at the end of the Y pipe. put a bit of sealant on if you want, but I wouldn't bother too much. Just so you know, you might have to modify the loop that holds the tailshaft up in case of breakage. The midpipe gets very close, and can result in banging over bumps. Best way - if its close take it off.

Regarding the springs - I do think they have a different coloured "dot" on them to my stock springs, but visually, I can't tell any difference. maybe they are a tad harder?

HHmmmm perhaps next time you have a spin in my car, it feels a lot like shit compared to your set up lol.

Cheers for the info - when you say take it off, do you mean the mid pipe? or the loop that holds the tailshaft?

Welcome! Very nice ride mate and looks like you've got some decent plans for it.

In relation to your vandal,

there are some people that I would never tire of kicking.............

Welcome! Very nice ride mate and looks like you've got some decent plans for it.

In relation to your vandal,

Thanks, hopefully when payday comes around I'll be able to buy more stuff for it :D.

That is a sweet lookin ride... the interior is really really nice

Cheers, pictures don't do them justice, they have to be seen in person.

Throw some 245/45/18's on those rims.

You'll thank me when they go on.

I will take your advice and when I do the brakes is when the rims and rubber will be wrapped on. I'm ganna guess ching chong spec isn't ganna cut it right?

+1

:stupid:

LOL people are more excited about rubber than anything else :P.

Cheers for the comments all.

Edited by M35woah