SAU Community

For Sale Rb25/20 R32 Bits Etc.

tobs_r32

Hi all,

I have for sale some standard components from an RB25 we have recently upgraded the manifolds/turbo etc on, all parts are off a 90k motor in excellent working condition prior to removal.

Standard RB25 Intake manifold, both halves with gasket. Missing sensors, TB and water pipes but great for modifying to front facing or replacing a damaged item. $$Offers

Standard Nissan Rb25 fuel injectors in great working condition with fuel rail - $$Offers.

HKS Speed Limit Defender piggyback ECU was on both my RB20 and RB25 to remove the 180kmh limit quote from HKS- "The HKS SLD is a must when wanting to go faster than the factory settings will allow. The HKS SLD is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter.Fits many vehicles by simply splicing into the loom." - I just spliced 2 wires on the RB ECUs $$Offers.

Standard RB25 Crossover Pipe with BOV - $$Offers

BOV Return hard lines $10.

Charcoal Canister $10

Standard R32 GTS-t Clutch Master cylinder in perfect working order only removed to run a shorter r33 item to suit manifold $40.

Will also have available in the next week or so...

Standard RB25 Manual ECU from a S1 perfect working order $100

Standard RB20/RB25DET exhaust/Turbo manifold, great condition $75 ONO

Standard RB20det turbo, no smoke minimal shaft play, from 100K motor that has never been overboosted. may include standard Dump pipe $150

Standard Rubber intake pipe to AFM $$Offers

If you interested in any of these parts send me a message - 0401739292 make an offer need the $$ for Power cruise!!

Can supply pictures!

• 5 months later...