SAU Community

Cruise_Putty Road North 17/02/2013

GTR-34A

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Matt booked us a spot for the hillclimb and I'm booking accom today. Should be a fun day. Still on for beers afterwards?

Haha yep for sure! Carmen even has marked on the calender, it says Hill Climb and underneath BEERS :P

you guys arent staying/haveing beers in raymo are you?

that could only end in death by stabbing haha..

Sure are! Death for everyone :D

Come up for a few at the pub on the river Ant?

http://www.junctioninnhotel.com.au/

They do a damn good feed too if you wanna pre cruise dinner?

Sure are! Death for everyone :D

Come up for a few at the pub on the river Ant?

http://www.junctioninnhotel.com.au/

They do a damn good feed too if you wanna pre cruise dinner?

Yea probably will mate.

Been to the funky junky a few times, used to work in raymo. I persoanlly like the claire, but its not overly nice haha

Hey jesse,my ol boy drives for work so he don't like cruising in the boat,

sides he too big has probs gettin in an out.Plus he screams like a girl silently and

turns all sorts of scary colours.Give my best to bek an keep her chin up.

Hahahaha Oh well we cant blame him can we ? ;-P

Ye I will thank you :)

my m8 with a brand new BRZ is 95% coming, we just bought hand held radios for this one :D $150 from ebay for a UNIDEN 2 pack, winning.

Is he planning on a wheel falling off or something? Tell him to bring 100% of the car :P

I dont think ill bother with the hand held radios, the last ones i used were shit!

I'll Come along. I'm coming from Parramatta

What about meeting at McDonalds at the Cnr of Windsor Rd an Groves Ave, Windsor for the Sydney People,

Leave at 9:30am ?

Good stuff! See you at the northern meet point! :thumbsup:

See you there!

My plan is to leave McDonalds windsor at 9:30am and head up Putty Rd to meet everyone at the Truckstop.

So if anyone wants to cruise up together, just let me know, so that I know to wait around at McDonalds.

No worries mate... I know a couple of the Sydney guys will be staying up this way overnight, but i guess the others will check this thread this week so you hopefully have someone to cruise with! :D

I'll Come along. I'm coming from Parramatta

What about meeting at McDonalds at the Cnr of Windsor Rd an Groves Ave, Windsor for the Sydney People,

Leave at 9:30am ?

have to go to work on a Sunday?

ok, see you there :(

No worries mate... I know a couple of the Sydney guys will be staying up this way overnight, but i guess the others will check this thread this week so you hopefully have someone to cruise with! :D

stop stalking me.

400% chance I'll be the most hung over guy on the planet for this cruise.

Can't wait.

Not if Jason comes in Sushi, last cruise he went on he was f**ked, had to pull over to throw up at 1 point i think.

Not if Jason comes in Sushi, last cruise he went on he was f**ked, had to pull over to throw up at 1 point i think.

That was a pretty good effort, however hungover and drunk are 2 different things lol