SAU Community

Need Help Asap

gts25tnissan

Hey all i no this has prob been covered iv tryd finding/reading but i just dont understand it

Iam looking at new wheels for my r34 gtt and have found these

18x8 +45 5x114 with 225 tyres i really have no idea what this means apart from 18inch and the tyre size

So will these fit my car nicely with out sticking out the guards or to far in.

Yer there the same size as stock. just 18s so new question

Right above my stock wheels there somthing idk what it is but i assume its something to with steering and my stock wheels are about a inch or less away from the rear gards so would that make the 18s a no go with out gard rolling i have cusco coils but i dont think my cars that low or i can get drift teks the same size as the stock gtt wheels but there gold and my cars white what use think

Links to adds http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morphett-vale-area/wheels-tyres-rims/koya-drifteks-gold-for-sale-or-swaps-/1012053457

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/highbury/wheels-tyres-rims/18-x-8-45-5x-114/1012307623

Edited by gts25tnissan

Yer there the same size as stock. just 18s so new question

Right above my stock wheels there somthing idk what it is but i assume its something to with steering and my stock wheels are about a inch or less away from the rear gards so would that make the 18s a no go with out gard rolling i have cusco coils but i dont think my cars that low or i can get drift teks the same size as the stock gtt wheels but there gold and my cars white what use think

Links to adds http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morphett-vale-area/wheels-tyres-rims/koya-drifteks-gold-for-sale-or-swaps-/1012053457

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/highbury/wheels-tyres-rims/18-x-8-45-5x-114/1012307623

225's are damn skinny the rear will break loose easy and fronts push out on power too soon , like uturns under power without a clutch kick lol

My fronts are 245 ,rears 285 on 18's no hitting at all if your not dumped in the weeds

and your alignment is setup properly

And the offset is near stock cfr what stock was?

If you can get a few fingers between your front gaurd and tyre your prob ok unless you hit a pot hole while turning or curb driveway at full lock

if anything bend the inner lip of the guard near the top , folded it tighter just a bit so the tyre wont grab it and flog it , make sure the liner is held up properly too

Edited by Carbon 34

If the offset is higher than about +35 the wheels will more than likely hit your suspension anyway. A 9j +20 will sit nice and flush with the front of a 33 and the rear can go a little lower in offset or higher in width.

Ok last try i found some more gumtree add is http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/parafield-gardens/other-parts-accessories/street-drift-race-rally-items-no-longer-needed/1013603913 was looking at starcorps and sorry krishy dont realy wana go to stock would rather save till next payday but then the missis and the hole u spend more on ya car then me lol

Sorry just ead petes post they wont fit grrr whys there no rims on gumtree when i have some money there always is when i have none

Edited by gts25tnissan

Hey all my mate wonts to race me at malla nats in november i have a r34gtt with fmic pod and 3inch turbo back. He has vt ss with 320kw at the wheels so he says. hes mods are maffle tuned port and polished head and a milled cam prob a few more i stop listening after awhile. what mods do i need to make that sort of power. I have about $1500-2000 to beat him lol.

Edited by gts25tnissan

You will need a bigger turbo, bigger injectors, ecu, fuel pump, z32 afm just to get to around 300rwkw. Funnily enough I have my old setup for sale. I have pm'ed you with what I got :D

Haha change brake pads ebc yellow or A1RM by qfm, some RBF 600 or 660 brake fluid then well setup coilovers and you will beat him

Edit - when you beat him with 200kw he will be crying and Mallala is a brakes track too so having 320kw without touching his brakes he will be trying to stop at 300meter if you sort good brakes out oyou will go deeper

Hey na he wonts to do the burn out pad drift and drag. I cant do drift or the skid pad even when my tc is of my car still stalls at highish rpm its auto aswell. So was thinking shift kit prob cant afford a bigger turbo. I have cusco coil overs and i ended up geting those starcorp wheels they fit real tight but i can feel there heavy as f**k. Yer and this all stared cuz i beat him at mario kart lolol