SAU Community

F.s: R32 Gtr 300Kw Resprayed 1 Month Ago Long Rego Nsw

Hi All

I have up for sale my 32GTR which is in immaculate condition. This is always garaged and about a month ago received a full respray in Lexus IS250 Gunmetal 2pac paint. Rego expires in Novemeber of this year. There is only 127,000 on clock and has had a engine rebuilt about 15,000 km's ago so she is run in very well. I always used 98 Ron fuel and serviced it with Motul oil. The engine was rebuilt by last owner who is a engineer and after grilling him and taking my Mechanic we confirmed that he did a very decent job in putting this bullet proof engine together as you can see from the part below. Please see list of parts below when engine rebuild was done.

Engine:

- CP forged pistons

- Eagle rods

- Brand New R33 Crank

- R34 N1 Turbos (Garrett GT2860-7)

- N1 oil pump

- Tomei 2mm oil restrictor

- Tomei oil baffle

- ACL race series bearings

- Gates timing belt

- Os Giken Adjustable cam gears

- Brand new valves

- Splitfire Coils

- 700cc Sard injectors

- Vipec ECU V88

- MAC Boost Control Solenoid

- Front mounted inter cooler

- Autobahn Dump pipes

- Nismo in tank Fuel Pump

Other Stuff

- Immobilizer

- 3” exhaust

- White line sway bars front and rear

- Adjustable radius rod bushes

- Jim Berry clutch – Full Monty (bought and installed about 1 year ago)

- Cooling Pro 40mm Alloy Radiator

- Hard pipe Kit

- Custom Oil catch can

- HICAS lock kit installed

- Boost gauge

- 18” Lenso D1R mag wheels

- Alpine Stereo

Interiors Dash has no bubbling and the steering wheel and Drivers Seat have been re trimmed.

I have Receipts for all the engine work done and all parts that was put into it including head service which cost $3000 alone. I also have a paper trail from when it was imported and registered in this country. I am now the 3rd owner of the car and it was the 2nd owner who did the engine rebuild.

Dyno papers will also be supplied which shows that this beast makes 300kw at all fours.

Has been comp tested with no issues across all 6 cylinders.

The GTR is setup to take E85 should the next owner want to convert to E85. I was going to do so but i realized that not every one likes E85 and would rather stay on 98 RON

To find a GTR in this conditions these days is very hard so be quick to snap this up as it won't last long

I will put Pictures up this afternoon however in the interim if you would like some pictures i can sms them to you..Please call or Text Moe on 0405942465

The price is $19,000 ono

I will advertise in Carsales and Ebay however i want to give the SAU Members first chance

Please note low ballers.....Stay away as this car is perfection and a lot of time has been spent and also genuine top quality parts to make this GTR what it is and what it deserves. If you want something in this condition for $9000 then please don't waste my time or genuine buyers time!!!! No test pilots either please!!!

Edited by moegtst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...