Tosh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another Bush Joke

While on his state visit to England, George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says, "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how my great country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom"

The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?", to which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?"

The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies "Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby. The nurse brings over to the parents, a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely Caucasian, white baby boy.

"Congratulations," says the nurse to the new parents.

"Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?" The puzzled father, looks at his new baby boy and says, "Well, two Wongs don't make a white, so I think we will name him Sum Ting Wong".

*LMFAO* thats a good one :D hehhee