SAU Community

Sau:nsw Texikhana 30Th March

Pezhead

Woooooo only a couple of days to go, im dusting off the SAU members shirt, geting my timing thumb ready by furiously mashing xbox buttons. Just to make sure the times are even more acurate this time lol. Guess I better give my baby a wash so she looks half decent sitting in the carpark lol. Very tempted to bring the 32 down but dont think it will pass inspection with no rear or quarter glass lol.

Sorry Andy - I've been way behind in this (as evidenced by my absence from everywhere lately).

Tonight I'm going to try and link all payments with forms and shoot off PMs to everyone.

Again - apologies that I'm behind on this.

G'day fella, thanks for letting me know. Sorry to e a pain, I was looking for a list of who has paid and when I couldnt find it I thought I'd check that my pay went through ok.

Hope your foot is healing up ok mate. Catch ya soon ?

geting my timing thumb ready by furiously mashing xbox buttons. Just to make sure the times are even more acurate this time lol

Don't matter mate, I have the reflexes of a ninja.

They will still complain you didn't press the button quick enough ;)

Woooooo only a couple of days to go, im dusting off the SAU members shirt, geting my timing thumb ready by furiously mashing xbox buttons. Just to make sure the times are even more acurate this time lol. Guess I better give my baby a wash so she looks half decent sitting in the carpark lol. Very tempted to bring the 32 down but dont think it will pass inspection with no rear or quarter glass lol.

Don't matter mate, I have the reflexes of a ninja.

They will still complain you didn't press the button quick enough ;)

I will need about a 30-45 second handicap, kthnxbai

You guys need a hand on the day

i would be very careful about offering Andy a "hand"..... babies have been known to happen that way

Haha, good one.

Yup can always use extra help. Maybe it means that I can actually run my car at this texi instead of running round like the headless chook.

Thanks.

our handies bring all the andys to the yard

Us Andy's sure are randy with our handies.......

Hmmmmm that sounded better in my head hahahahaha

With regards to suspect times, the only suspect times will be when it's so Long on the course cos we forgot the course and made up our own one, then we still got lost, did a few skids then come back after getting lost again....... Ahhhh good times

Us Andy's sure are randy with our handies.......

Hmmmmm that sounded better in my head hahahahaha

With regards to suspect times, the only suspect times will be when it's so Long on the course cos we forgot the course and made up our own one, then we still got lost, did a few skids then come back after getting lost again....... Ahhhh good times

I've got a new marker for that on the time sheet CBFRS can't be farked, ripped skids

• Like 1

Hey folks we've only got about 10 spots left. So if you deposit it your money today you'll be guaranteed a spot. If not then show up on the day and take your chances.

Can't wait! Weather is shaping up nicely - mostly sunny & 27!