SAU Community

Central Coast

Heuben

Hi all, just a quick intro, names mark, from the central coast, have only recently trading my old f series for a 34 gtt, it has the bolt ins like fmic, power fc 1000cc inj etc etc. the guy I swapped reckons it has 400hp atw so probably more like 300 haha I've always been a v8 man but as soon as I drive this thing I knew I had to have it. I'm hoping to get the boys from tuff tune to chuck it on the rollers in the next couple of weeks and see what it actually has,

I'm sure I'll be asking lots of "stupid" questions in the near future so talk soon.

hey mark welcome im also from the central coast and theres a few others here.your car sounds pretty good and hopefully it does have the power u were told.i would recommend u take ur car to DVS tunning jez is a great bloke and has tuned alot of import cars and does a great job he is on here in the traders section and im sure he could help u out.

Thanks guys, It had a little trouble starting this morning so I'm gunna clean the cold start valve one day this week and I also have new front rotors waiting to be put on, I will definitely go see dvs about a tune, just gotta get some coin together, might be a few weeks as work is slowing down a bit. I will get some pics up soon. When I figure out how haha.

If your keen on cruising we have monthly cruises in Newcastle (Putty Rd, Old Pac, Wollombi etc etc) and last cruise had 12 x R34's so you wont be alone haha

If you cant figure out the pic uploads we can help!

I would go see Jez sooner rather than later, he will give you the correct advice so you dont mess with anything you shouldnt :)

Sounds good, will have to go see him soon I guess. Will put up some pics when I get home and can use the PC instead of my phone. Is it best to contact jez on here or give his workshop a call?

If your keen on cruising we have monthly cruises in Newcastle (Putty Rd, Old Pac, Wollombi etc etc) and last cruise had 12 x R34's so you wont be alone haha

If you cant figure out the pic uploads we can help!

I would go see Jez sooner rather than later, he will give you the correct advice so you dont mess with anything you shouldnt :)

hope you drive fast, these guys don't wait for you....

Haha it's been a while but after I get the 34 all checked out I'll come and try keep up, mates got a datto 1600 with an sr20 who'd be keen for a cruise too.

Will be putting the new dimple drilled and slotted rotors on this weekend, I love that it fits in the garage haha my old truck had no chance getting in.