SAU Community

Stripping A R34 Gt 4 Door With Rb26

hello everyone,

I have a R34 gt 4 door in the colour red.
Reason for stripping: no cash or time to complete the car.

Originally bought some time in 2008 as a stock as a rock R34 GT Non turbo automatic.
through out the years it has gone through some minor and major changes:
Manual conversion, R34 GTT box, completely overhauled A-Z not even done 300km on it before the car was to be converted to rb26.

Got a rb26, stripped it apart, and got it rebuilt fresh.

Bottom end:
Eagle rods, H beam, CP pistons, ACL bearings for main and rods, full new sealant kit, top to bottom, every seal replaced.
Has N1 oil pump.

top end: Rb26 head, bought off someone here. came off a drift car, had bigger cams (Greddy, not sure of duration and lift), stronger springs and bigger valves, incl Ti retainers and new buckets w shims, head drain plug on the rear.

fully blueprinted and cleaned. paid over 3k for the head alone.
has tomei 3 layer metal headgasket, arp head studs, blitz 700cc+ injectors

some no name single turbo top mount manifold, and the standard rb26 intake with ITB.

no turbo

The bad: car has Never been started and sat in an underground garage for 2 years.

In that time, it has been broken into and had a heap of stuff stolen, my lovely brand new apexi intake system with the two z32 afm's, power fc, rear castor arms, $400 worth of Service manuals, which included EVERYTHING about the car, electrics,engine, chassi, codes numbers and names and billions more information. plus various other things i really dont remember.

Previous "mechanic" decided it was wiser to cut giant holes into the engine bay to run the IC piping through. By that i mean he cut a giant hole out roughly 30x30cm on each side of the engine bay.....

they broke in through the Front passenger window, so that is smashed.
Other than that, the entire car is still there.

other items on the car: Standard interior no rips or tears or marks, perfectly clean. (besides the millions of glass pieces on passenger seat)

has coilovers, from memory was G1 or G4 brand coilovers, Rock hard cant even sit in the car without getting severe spinal injuries.

R32gtr brake upgrade kit, the Nissan 4 pot front and 2 pot rear, with slotted DBA 4000 r34 Gtt rotors.

Has black 18x8 rims, rubber should be replaced, depending on what you want to use them for .
Have a brand new HKS hi power silent as well. never used, still mostly packaged. with the bubble wrap and some papers.

has carbon fibre bonnet and eyelids, incl Xenon lights with aftermarket ballasts.

the car can be registered, was complied etc, and was regoed till 2011.
But since then, i ran out of funds, and time and space.
so here i am now, wrecking the car.

i would prefer to sell the whole car as is if anyone is interested, would save me from having to take everything apart for stripping.
perfect for a track car, or project, was originally supposed to make it into a Blitz r34 drift replica, but...... No.

car is 90%+ complete, just needs a ecu, oil cooler, front engine bay holes welded up, turbo and the IC piping attached. (has r33gtr intercooler setup)

as a whole i would gladly let the entire project go for $9k ONO

however if nobody is interested in the next 1-2 weeks, just tell me what parts you need and i will list them with a price and you may choose to buy them.

I shall upload pictures tomorrow, plus i can also email/ MMS photos if you wish

contact me on here, or over email/ phone

Ph: 0406168123

Email: [email protected]

regards

Jean

hey mat, how you going? long time no hear\see. hows your beast going???

to the topic, sorry guys, i tried getting some pictures today, but was too busy at work so couldnt pop past the mechanics to take pics, but will get them up tomorrow morning for you all.