SAU Community

Lancer Evo Viii

Hello friends
As the title says its time for me to sell my passion to get on track with my business ,which is not possible by keeping it .
Reason for selling is that i was on holidays for two months overseas and quit my job to start something else ,and now i am not driving it more often and theirs no point of keeping something that you don't use ,so here it is .

Black evo VIII -owned it for about 9 months now

No engine mods
odo reading ,92XXX
HKS Silent hi power cat back 6 months old
BC BR coilovers 4 months
Boost gauge
stock clutch
stock break discs
MR Bov
pu front lip
last serviced with indy, checked all oils and require front diff and engine oil change which i did
No revs ,no accident ,inspection most welcome.

planned to keep it long but things changed
asking price $24,000 nego
any queries contact [email protected]

post-76022-0-16561900-1363217518_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-37188300-1363217521_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-05844800-1363217522_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-67496600-1363217522_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-95042800-1363217523_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-99936900-1363217524_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-59932600-1363217525_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-36744800-1363217526_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-87608800-1363217526_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-38764100-1363217527_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-49729600-1363217608_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-94467300-1363217611_thumb.jpg

post-76022-0-38369000-1363217615_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EVO8 prices have been going up at Japanese auctions recently - to the extent that your car is at a lower price than what some importers here are offering. Black is a great colour too.

I presume that there's absolutely no rust in the rear undercarriage quarters?

Have you advertised yet in evolutionOz or equiv?

First of all guys if you dont have anything better to say ,just dont say it .posting warning for cars which you haven't even inspected .

i already have offers for 19 k and i want to sell it not throw it and would be happy to keep until the right buyer shows up.

Like i said buyers are most welcome for any inspection ,Absolute no rust ,will post more pics ,Car is advertized for less price considering " rego and odometer reading".and can keep 1 car in garage .so pls keep ur comments to urself

First of all guys if you dont have anything better to say ,just dont say it .posting warning for cars which you haven't even inspected .

i already have offers for 19 k and i want to sell it not throw it and would be happy to keep until the right buyer shows up.

Like i said buyers are most welcome for any inspection ,Absolute no rust ,will post more pics ,Car is advertized for less price considering " rego and odometer reading".and can keep 1 car in garage .so pls keep ur comments to urself

I dont think they were trying to have a stab at you mate, rather help you out and encourage you to keep your head up throughout the sale, whilst implying evo 8's prices have been rising in Japan, which means they shouldn't be dropping at such a progressive rate here.

Rust can be tricky sometimes and well concealed, I doubt they were saying yours is one of them, however they were supporting that fact by implying it is important to have any evo inspected professionally prior to the purchase, so both the buyer and seller are on the same page to aid in understanding and agreeing on anything that requires attention.

Nonetheless, looks like a very clean example, goodluck with the sale and hang in there!

Edited by GTR_77

Thanks guys for the kind words ,,and 100%agree with you Gt,,yeah may be i took it wrong way . buying a sports car is always pain ,most welcome for any inspection ,,,,if people want more info they can contact indy at is motor racing and meek ,,,must have car info in there system .

just checked this blue evo 8 on parr rd with a dealer ,,odo 90000 ,engine bay shit as hell ,wouldnt even started on the first go .priced at $26990.

Well mate i would say yes he did get a good deal at that time if the car was in this condition , i was not in mood to sell mine about a month ago,still not sure bcoz i know i wont get this clean car in the near future and also giving cheap .if it doesnt sell in next few weeks it will be packed .