SAU Community

Springs

I think the compression rod bushings can cause noises too. and they can are also a common point of failure.

Yep this too, BOTH front comp rod bushes have been replaced on my car it makes a bad creaking noise over bumps and some tight turns. I'd check all your bushes before you go changing to coil overs if thats the only reason why you were thinking of upgrading anyway

hey guys jut recently i have noticed that when i go over a speed bump i hear the left hand side of the spring creaking and i think it might be time to upgrade the springs mabye put the car on coils, what do u guys think about these coils

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=19810&cat=&page=1

If your thinking about getting BC Coils make sure you get the BC BR True Style coils, they are the upgraded ones from the V1 and have stronger internals. I have just bought my self a set of those off Boostn Imports in brissy for $1199 delivered to my door.

ok so im planing to change my lower control arm bushings as well as my v35 is starting to bug me with the Creek noise. i seem to notice it as usual when going over a Bump or pothole but i took note that if i keep the brake on and while in drive or reverse if i give it just a little gas so that the car pushes the suspension up or down it creaks as well. here is a video someone filmed that is identical to my issue . im 90% sure this si from the bushels but should i change all or just the lower rear ones as most forums posts