Sau Vic 2013 Motorsport Championship Round 3 - Winton 14Th April

emts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard a heap of people mentioning they are coming to this. Make sure you are all signed up.

I'm not sure what you guys are hoping for, but a nice cool day and a 1.31 would suit me :yes:

Also a number of us a staying at the Rose City Saturday night in Benalla.

If you are interested, it's $99 for a twin bed room. Talk to Bawa at the Rose (03) 5762 2611.

They have space for a number of trailers.

I need new front tyres...what have people here used on the front that doesn't cost too much?

I was thinking of getting AD08s on the front but they are pretty pricy

AD08's will last long, thus they are more pricey. They works out cheaper in the long term.

My brother runs them daily and 8,000km later and one track day. They look new still.

Speak to Shane at Traction in Rowville and see what price, tell him your from SAU.

I am hoping to make it and there is a maybe 1/3 chance. Tune didnt go to plan on Saturday and cam gears, cams and another turbo being tried over the next few days. If its all healthy will be bringing it for a run. Otherwise PI at the end of month for me.

AD08's will last long, thus they are more pricey. They works out cheaper in the long term.

My brother runs them daily and 8,000km later and one track day. They look new still.

Speak to Shane at Traction in Rowville and see what price, tell him your from SAU.

Apparently the AD08 are changing to an AD08R so there's a shortage of them and won't be getting them to June/July

Shane's sorting out some Yokohama tyres suited for the track for me

Just what I was told when I asked for a pair of AD08s. They weren't too sure what they were going to be called but that's what they thought its gonna be called.

More expensive/fast tyres that I cant afford. Unless they are bringing out used edition that are half the price :) $100 slicks for the win

How many exhaust manifolds, turbo's, cams, intake plenum's has the car had again?!!? :woot:

How many exhaust manifolds, turbo's, cams, intake plenum's has the car had again?!!? :woot:

LOL, You would be surprised that its not really that many. And the mods I have done to my car in total only add up to maybe 3 sets of semis. Mods are hopefully not consumables. Over 2k for tyres is scary.

So...if anyone wants a set of 295/35/18 AO50 soft compunds that have only done two sessions at Superlap last year on an EVO then hit me up. I was going to try and squeeze them onto my car but the cost of new rims etc means I dont care to do it anymore

LOL, You would be surprised that its not really that many. And the mods I have done to my car in total only add up to maybe 3 sets of semis. Mods are hopefully not consumables. Over 2k for tyres is scary.

So...if anyone wants a set of 295/35/18 AO50 soft compunds that have only done two sessions at Superlap last year on an EVO then hit me up. I was going to try and squeeze them onto my car but the cost of new rims etc means I dont care to do it anymore

I know, Just having a stab :P

This is 295 on a 10.5. So I'd hate to see what they look like on a 9.5. You could get em on 10, not sure what the performance would be like.

From what I remember Traction sayings the IPRA guys run a 265 on a 9" and it bulging.

If you can get hold of some 10's, then I'd try it. 9.5, is going to be taxi spec, I'm not sure the tyre will work that well. Hell wake em on the 9.5's and prove us all wrong.

Under-Suzuki-S15-06.jpg