SAU Community

Toowoomba Cruise - 06/04

Cadmoon

Event:

Tony's Postal Service Cruise

Description:

Time to give the Toowoomba boys their SAU shirts so we may as well make a day of it. Plan is to cruise out and meet them in Toowoomba, have some lunch at the local pub and them go for a drive with them on some local roads.

We are meeting up in the car park for the Mt Coot-Tha Botanical gardens.

Date:

Saturday the 6th of April

Time:

Meet up around 10am for a 10:30 departure.

Cost:

However much fuel you use and lunch.

Requirements:

Don't be a di*k?

Bring CB Radios if you have them to keep in contact.

Attendees:

Michael, Sounds like a fine idea.. We are in !!

PS: Can i ask our Toowoomba brethren we find a pub for lunch with a Front Spoiler Friendly Car Park !!!

Just planed a scenic route home for anyone interested in some non-highway driving for the day. We will be heading from the Meringandan Hotel out along the range to Esk where we will stop for a coffee/drink before heading on to a small park at the base of Mt Glorious for a toilet break and stretch before heading to The Gap via Glorious and Nebo. This is the planed route if anyone wants to have a look. Hopefully the Toowoomba boys will accompany us to Esk and then head home from there, if anyone isn't up to such a large cruse you can head home via the free-way from lunch.

Michael, Sounds like a fine idea.. We are in !!

PS: Can i ask our Toowoomba brethren we find a pub for lunch with a Front Spoiler Friendly Car Park !!!

Hey Mike, this is the car park at the pub, looks fine to me :P And this is the car park we are meeting the Toowoomba boys at.

So how many brissie boys we got coming up so far ?

Have about 9 cars confirmed at the moment, will probably be closer to 12 with a few who show up without saying they will. Chris reckons he has about 8 Toowoomba guys but I have also heard they are unreliable, like herding cats :P

Have about 9 cars confirmed at the moment, will probably be closer to 12 with a few who show up without saying they will. Chris reckons he has about 8 Toowoomba guys but I have also heard they are unreliable, like herding cats :P

Probably less now. Like I said earlier herding cats would be a walk in the park then trying to get something organized up here. I can only confirm myself at this stage with maybe 1 more and whoever else has posted in the threads saying they will be there. I will meet you guys at the bottom of Blanchview Rd

No worries Chris, Nick says he is coming as well so we might have a shitty 33 abomination with us :yucky:. Tony is bringing Polo's as well so anyone who ordered one should come to pick it up.