SAU Community

Toowoomba Cruise - 06/04

Cadmoon

Hopefully we will have 10 or 12 cars from Brisbane. Also guys if you are financial members of the club could you please bring your membership cards along. We need to take a register of attendees for our cams insurance.

Hopefully we will have 10 or 12 cars from Brisbane. Also guys if you are financial members of the club could you please bring your membership cards along. We need to take a register of attendees for our cams insurance.

Come on brissie boys should have at least 20 lol I bet you will have more than us though seems sad ha

I lost my wallet which contained my card :(

Come on brissie boys should have at least 20 lol I bet you will have more than us though seems sad ha

Hoping to have 12+ cars atm.

Martin will have the database with your number just easier with cards.

Mike, see you at Mt Cootha gardens around 10 with my beautiful Domestic General Manager (Kathy) !!!

Mike

See you there Mike.

This it's tomorrow for anyone that has forgotten, so no excuses now guys.

PM Smity_42 for your Membership number. I'll make sure that I bring the iPad for this sort of stuff.

Mike, see you at Mt Cootha gardens around 10 with my beautiful Domestic General Manager (Kathy) !!!

Mike

Excellent! Stretch the GT-Rs legs a litte? Domestic GM?

Unfortunately no polos for tomorrow. Got held up due to Easter and we won't have them till late next week - which sucks.

Toowoomba guys will get theirs mailed out. Brisbane locals will have them we sorted out by the execs/ :)

Bring CB radios if you have them. Repco has $30 specials which get the job done. Need triple A batteries with them.

Hope we get up early enough to wash the car!

I washed mine this arvo so I didn't have to get up early to do that :P

Gonna be a nice drive if I get to stare at a 35 all the way :) might be drowning in a pool of saliva by the time we get to toowoomba though.

Gonna be a nice drive if I get to stare at a 35 all the way :) might be drowning in a pool of saliva by the time we get to toowoomba though.

Only saliva? ;)

Sadly since I covered the front of mine in bugs tonight I must get up early to clean mine :unsure:

• Like 1

I took a look at the CBs at Repco and while they are a two pack for $30 they aren't that flash. Apparently they don't remember the last channel they were on once switched off and have some other annoyances too.

As an alternative I found Jaycar has a single one (not a two pack) for $24.95 that is much better. So if you don't really need two of them I would save a couple of bucks and get the slightly better Jaycar one.

Also it rained all night where I am at Everton Park, I wonder if that will drop the numbers of attendees. It's not raining now but it is still pretty grey all over.

Have been up early to give mine a thorough wash and vacuum :)

Also drowning in saliva from r35 love... Not a bad way to go :thumbsup: