SAU Community

Tommy Kaira 17 Inch 3 Piece Signature Rims For Sale

Selling my 17 inch Tommy Kaira 3 piece signature rims I believe they are from the R33 Tommy Kaira special, be great rims for someone that has a Tommy Kaira or wants to buildd a replica (sorry I only have the rims, some parts can be ordered from Tommy Kaira eg some of the badges). They looked good on stock R34 GTT but not wide enough for the body kit and customization I have done. Second hand value they are worth 10k plus. They have good tyres and only need slight touch up (or colour code to your car/liking for a custom look). I have them sitting in my garage as spare wheels and tyres (hence not actually used anymore) I'm willing to consider reasonable offers & may even accept other rims as part payment (subject to suitabilty for my car and me liking them). Negotiable on shipping.

Cheers Dylan 0432983298 [email protected]

post-94538-0-27510900-1364543698_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-56653100-1364543716_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-48289200-1364543733_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-35112600-1364543747_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-82425800-1364543762_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-38928900-1364543774_thumb.jpg

post-94538-0-59811000-1364543802_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Paul and Leigh, in responce to your questions the rims are still available and yes they do fit 5 stud ford pattern. From memory when I sat them on the ef they sat inside the guards so you shouldn't even have to roll your guards to use them (the falcon rims didn't clear the skyline brakes).

A mate has thought about the rims to go on his R34 to go with the tommy kiara r34 dash he has waiting to be installed in his car, but as he is unemployed and has no idea when he could even start paying for them I won't just hold them for him indefiantley. He liked them when we did a test drive on his car compared to the rims and tyres he had on.

Again another issue I have dealt with before... I have now owned the car for several years and am the first owner of the car in Australia, it has taken me to only recently to have the body work almost to the point of how I want it. I only stopped using the rims less than a year ago.The importer made me an offer to get the rims once he realized what they were, but I had way to much work to do on the car then to be able to try and guess what size/width/offset would suit my plans. As such I did not pay a premium for the rims, I paid for the car as a package of what it was in its entirity, this was more than some r34's and less than others depending on the specifics of each car... it was the best one that was within my budget range at the time! In essence it makes your point nute.

2k is still a little lower than I will let the rims go for, if I needed the cash it is an offer I would definatly consider. Good luck with your search, occassionally you can find some that someone doesn't realize what they have or needs gone and you can then get individuals or sets at a great price, but make sure you confirm stud pattern, height, width and offset otherwise you may end up being disappointed with the rims you get.

If I come across any being sold I will try and remember to PM you their details.

• 3 years later...