SAU Community

Texi 30/3/13 Wrap Up Thread.

luke gtr

Thanks for the great shots Chris.

I noticed your Bayside Blue GTR only ran the first courses then was noticeably missing. Looks like either camber wear or the tyres chunked out cause there's lots of tread on them otherwise. Bugger! Well, come out for the next Texi and give it a go again. Your car looked really good out there.

I dont think the BMW had enough body roll :P If my 33 is a boat then that surely was a cruise ship :P but was good to see the variety. It had some serious tires on it to.

Make a note next texi there will be a matte black 32 gtst with a purple cage ripping skids ;) CANT WAIT!

Thanks for great photos Chris, got some really nice photos of my car on there! :worship:

As with all Texi's, i'm not pictured. ;op

only 1 set posted so far, I'm sure some others would have got ya. how about the video i took on your camera?

Bit more than a clip :P Just work on that clutch kick to bring the wide ass around. Takes a bit to learn how to dance with the fat lady, but once you get it you'll be doing the foxtrot tango! hehe!

It was a great day out with plenty of runs, thanks to all! I was getting so tired by the end of it.

Managed to film a couple runs before having a passenger hop in, and here's one of them :)

Thanks for great photos Chris, got some really nice photos of my car on there! :worship:

only 1 set posted so far, I'm sure some others would have got ya. how about the video i took on your camera?

I'm going to upload all the vids today!

I just get sadface when there aren't any full-res pics of my car... but as you say, "yet".

Steve, in about an hour my first video will be up and you'll be happy I think.

Will post the link as soon as vimeo does it's thing. Love'n this new camera!

Geoff drew my attention to the slo-mo vid. 24 seconds in, thanks! =-D

yet?

what car were you driving?

#36, and you're probably right... just not "yet".

Part of me wants me to bring my camera and tripod and do photos all day, but the more selfish part of me wants to do skids all day and not worry about my equipment. ;o)