SAU Community

1993 R33 Gts-T F/s Or Swap- Syd

Hey guys and girls, up for sale is my R33.

It is:

Black,

Manual,

Series 1 with Series 2 rear end swap,

Has a sunroof, and

Has 189xxx km on it.

It has:

FMIC

HKS SSQV

HKS Pod

3" Exhaust

MBC

Splitfire coilpacks

Big fuel pump

Coilovers

Slotted front rotors

High temp pads

Deep dish steering wheel

Nismo Knob

Black leather interior (not my style, but the previous owner was a chick hence the stitching and pink number plates. It's really not that bad though)

JVC head unit

Boot mounted battery (In a box, not in the standard spot ;) )

Carbon duck tail wing

The bad:

Body is not in pristine condition, pics should illustrate this.

Interior door trims need some edge repair, again pics will illustrate this.

LSD is like all standard LSD's and only locks up sometimes- Have got a new 1.01mm shim to add to diff and get it tighter again without fully locking it.

HICAS is also, like most, pretty dead. Needs a lock bar but don't have the $$ at the moment.

The good:

The car has been otherwise well maintained mechanically. It has new radiator, coilovers new, coilpacks are new etc...

Rego is until Jun/ Jul.

The car makes just over 213kw at the rears before the splitfires went in. After speaking to people in the know I have been told it should have had some kind of ECU upgrade to get to that power figure but I can't support this as the ECU looks stock but who knows if it has a nistune or something inside. I have a dyno sheet for this to.

Reason for sale:

It's pretty simple, I don't want to sell it :lol:. However I have just made the move back to Syd with work and its on the other side of the city from my house so I am using common sense here and getting rid of it as I already have another car and could use the cash to get a bike or replace my other car, sell it and get a bike.

Price:

$6800ono or Swaps.

If it is a swap I would be looking for:

Bikes (Supermotard/ road/ trail)

Four wheel drives (Patrol/ Landcruiser/ Navara etc)

Utes (Falcodore/ Hilux/ Rodeo etc)

Something that can tow atleast...

It would be preferred to be on LPG or Diesel but isn't completely necessary. If you have other offers then send them anyway, worse I can do is say no thankyou.

(Excuse the crappy phone pics and dirty car, new pics will be up as soon as I am at home to wash the car and get new pics)

DSC_0010_zpsaa164d62.jpg

DSC_0011_zps06b5b2c1.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsb010bf5f.jpg

DSC_0006_zps2be00a73.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsfe0e25e9.jpg

DSC_0013_zpsa0508793.jpg

Interest can be expressed by message on here, or by giving me a text/ call on 041 568 nine 693 (Bj).

Test drives are welcome for those who I feel are serious or bring cash for a deposit. Car is located in Sydney.

Cheers for your time! :D

• 2 weeks later...