SAU Community

Bride Low Max 2 Seats Replicas With Genuine Rails

As title states, 2 replica Bride seats for sale with genuine bride/recaro rails that are a direct fit for a GTT. The rails come with sliding mechanism just like a normal seat.

The seats were purchased from the SAU group buy a few years ago. They are a really good quality replica with many other members on here that can vouch for the quality of these seats. Theres no point in buying originals when you can have these at such a cheap price with genuine jap rails instead of those crap cheap universal rails that you have to modify to fit.

Seats are in really good condition except for a faded spot on the suede shoulder patch on the left hand side of the passenger seat. Will not separate seats from rails.

Price: $900

LOCAL SALE ONLY

Please no time wasters

pm me your number and we can arrange a sale

Thanks for looking

IMG_1355_zps048d47c2.jpg

IMG_1352_zpsd32d4027.jpgIMG_1345_zpsf9a390d5.jpgIMG_1318.jpgIMG_1317.jpgIMG_1316.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• No hate on PFCs haha, most of my experience is with Nistune so I was surprised to see one of these, no issues if it works for now, just need to get this car running properly So I did a scrub of that pdf and other threads and confirmed all the pins had the correct voltages and the ECCS relay functions as it should so I can rule that out. All screens are showing zeros for all values, as much as I would love to do a reset but afraid it’ll lose the tune, everything I can find points to it being in read only mode due to being locked by the tuner, this car has changed hands a few times and hasn’t been registered in 2 years so finding the owner that tuned it isn’t an option unfortunately   Sweet I didn’t realise Jez was still tuning, looks like he’s moved to Warners Bay, I had my old S15 tuned by him way back when he was in Somersby, hopefully he’s still got the necessary gear   I guess that’s my way forward then, cheers fellas
    • how was the install process and what uprights did you go with? was it worth it in your opinion?
    • Ah right, mine has probably been thrashed by one of the previous owners lol but I baby it. Cheers!
    • For anyone else stupid enough to try this, the GTST kingpins don't fit either. You'll need 40022-60U05
    • Yeah I have, but the pricing is a little bit too high, think it was like $750 AUD. It's just a sucky thing to find, I think at this point I'm just going to have to wait for someone who is wrecking one.