SAU Community

Rare Nismo Strut Brace Suits R33 Gtr R34 Gtr

It's not that some people have more money than sense. It's just the absolute rareness of this nismo strut brace. To be honest you really have more chance of being hit by a bus than getting the chance to buy such a awesome rare piece like this. If I had the spare money now I'd snap this up. And it does say ONO so he is negotiable obviously. Goodluck with the sale.

Could easily spend that $3000 on something else other than a strut brace, some people have more money than sense

I see your point!

Person A could definitely argue that he'd rather spend $3.5K on getting most of a GTs-T

Then again...

Person B could announce that $3.5K "invested" on a Nismo item is likely to give him the same return in a few years time.

In my case...

I didn't pay $3.5K on mine. It's an older style. How much it's worth now is anyone's guess - but I like it.

And it suits the N1, because it's as light as a feather.

Terry-296.jpg

Damien, you're always in on the 'goss' aren't you - lol?

I see your point!

Person A could definitely argue that he'd rather spend $3.5K on getting most of a GTs-T

Then again...

Person B could announce that $3.5K "invested" on a Nismo item is likely to give him the same return in a few years time.

In my case...

I didn't pay $3.5K on mine. It's an older style. How much it's worth now is anyone's guess - but I like it.

Terry-296.jpg

The red or black label is just an option on which one you like. I went with Nismo as the Omari factory really means they built the car.

Ok I have changed my mind on how I will sell this item . From the sale price I will donate $200 to a charity organization and terry gets to choose it.

I see your point!

Then again...

In my case...

Terry-296.jpg

Nah, I just figured that by having a look at your car and knowing the no expense spared nature and rarity of it, what better way to complement it, than with a rare piece of equipment like this.

But in reality, if you already have a nismo titanium one, how much better could it possibly get?